Caduceus Winding (Smithcoil)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As I said many weeks ago, Professor Opmmur sent me many documents so that I can scan them and share them with you guys. Here is the first one of them. It's basically a document about caduceus coils and numerous of their uses.

Click here to see the file: Caduceus Winding
It's a 9.3 Mb PDF file.

I'll let the professor himself talk about the key informations that this file contains, as I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to what this document is about.

Enjoy! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You're welcome! I'll post more of those documents very soon! :)

Himalayan Hermit

Steven Gibbs has also mentioned the Caduceus Coil in his interviews and uses it in his HDR units. However, it would be great to know from Professor on what the coil actually is and what it does (in layman terms) :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I am not an authority on Smith's coils or Caduceus Coils. The information posted above is a combination of a number of short explanations about the Caduceus Coil. Some of the information, I feel is a little misleading when you read the information and in some cases, the author don't have a clear understanding of a Caduceus Coil.

A true Caduceus Coil is wrapped around a soft iron or a powder iron rod. It basically is a single winding transformer with a single sine wave or square wave signal. I would tend to believe that it creates a scalar wave out the end of the soft iron rod. The speed of the wave is somehow amplified by putting a coil that crosses itself as shown in some of the drawings. It is almost like taking a fine wire and crocheting it onto the rod. The energy that comes out of the end of the powdered iron rod is traveling as fast as light or possibly faster according to some research scientists.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Stephen Gibbs has indicated more than once that his HDR's contain a caduceus coil. Best of my knowledge there are no caduceus coils in any of Stephen Gibbs HDR. (If I'm wrong please correct me) I personally own one of Stephen Gibbs older models HDR and my HDR has no caduceus coil in it. Coil used in Stephen Gibbs HDR is a bifilar coil and more like a spider web that goes around in circles to create what I would call, the Gibbs coil. This coil sets below the rubbing plate on the HDR. It picks up the vibrations of individuals fingers and their aura which is projected into the Gibbs coil. The Gibbs coil is then connected to other parts in the HDR.

See the Bifilar Coil below:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Tesla Bifilar Coil patent - Bedini Bifilar Coil

Nikola Tesla explains that a standard coil of 1000 turns with a potential of 100 volts across it will have a difference of 0.1 volt between turns. A similar BIFILAR coil will have a potential of 50 volts between turns.

In that the stored energy is a function of the square of the voltages the energy in the BIFILAR will be ... 50 squared / .1 squared = 2500 / .01 = 250,000 times greater than the standard coil "Bifilar wound coils are used in the system because a bifilar wound coil maximizes the voltage difference between its turns, the current is then minimized."

"United States Patent Number 512,340 - COIL FOR ELECTROMAGNETS - Nikola Tesla, Inventor

patentfig1.gif
patentfig2.gif

Figure 1 is a standard pancake coil (many Tesla coil builders are familiar with this style). Figure 2 is a bifilar coil, the crux of the patent is where Tesla winds a dual wire and then connects the ends in a series (an interesting experiment for coil builders).

Tesla explains that a standard coil of 1000 turns with a potential of 100 volts across it will have a difference of .1 volt between turns. A similar bifilar coil will have a potential of 50 volts between turns. In that the stored energy is a function of the square of the voltages, the energy in the bifilar will be 502/.12 = 2500/.01 = 250,000 times greater than the standard coil!"

Lumbergooz

@Num7: I think winding a combination of caduceus & mobios is a genius idea. I plan to inject them with certain frequencies & implicate certain stones other than quartz and see the outcome.

TimeFlipper

I cant get this Steven Gibbs Caduceus coil clip on here..So search on you tube for, Caduceous Coil Building-You Tube..
There seems to be discrepancies in GIbbs idea of what a Caduceus Coil actually is..

Last edited: