Calea Zecatacichi (Calea Z) does anyone have any experience with it? A legal high

OakFieldAlienz444

Can anyone tell me anything about it? Does it really promote spiritual experiences and astral travel?

Note: Do not misinterpret the mere mention of it as promotion. By no means am I promoting
it. Also do not order it if you live in Louisiana as it isn't legal there and I'm not sure it's legal
everywhere in the world either but for the most part it is legal.

Last edited:

Beholder

Haven't tried it, but Zolpidem made me freak out with bad hallucinations when I had trouble sleeping. Giant insects, running walls, angry voices, rapist blanket, erection during lectures...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
No, but I'd be curious to try it. :)

I have used salvia multiple times, but that (from what I read about calea z) is much intense as far as hallucinations...

Wind7

Staff
No, thanks.

I suppose that because of what I have witnessed and have had occur in this life without drugs,
I'm basically a walking hallucinogenic.

;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm not a drug taker. They all do physical damage to your body. In some the damage will become permanent. I have to ask is anxiety a side effect from taking drugs? What about hatred? Would anybody actually want to become permanently afflicted with those maladies?

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm not a drug taker. They all do physical damage to your body. In some the damage will become permanent. I have to ask is anxiety a side effect from taking drugs? What about hatred? Would anybody actually want to become permanently afflicted with those maladies?

I think most drugs are bad overall but not everyone who takes them have bad experiences.
Pot makes you relax, it's meth that would make someone have anxiety. I think that
by itself legalization of pot is not necessarily a bad thing it has helped my mom recovering from cancer,
and even recreationally it isn't always bad. However I do think there's an agenda behind legalizing it because it can lead to worse things and they want the populace in trance and what better way than pot?

OakFieldAlienz444

People say that demons are responsible for all the experiences.
Sometimes people are told positive messages about love etc.

But there's also a theory those are demons too just deceiving people and shit.

Let's assume that's true.........
If you have a keen awareness and you get a positive experience from a demon
is any real harm done? IMO--------not really. So long as you recognize deception
and know that Jesus is the way etc