California Fires Defy the Laws of Physics: Where Did the Houses Go?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
California Fires Defy the Laws of Physics: Where Did the Houses Go?

There certainly appears to be something amiss in the scenes of destruction in Santa Rosa and other locations in California. The burn patterns of the California Fires are not normal. Highly-flammable pine trees and ornamental grasses have endured where brick, cement, metal and glass have completely disappeared. The melting/burning point of common household materials like glass (2600ºF) and stainless steel (2800ºF) are DOUBLE the temperature of house and forest fires (1100ºF).

The “toasted cars” and other signature oddities, like massive steel I-beams twisted and melted from a mysterious heat source, intermixed with piles of unscorched paper at the site of the World Trade Center on 9/11 are familiar to readers of the work of Dr. Judy Wood, a mechanical- and materials engineering scientist and the author of ‘Where Did the Towers Go?’

Dr. Wood suggests that the bizarre devastation seen in Lower Manhattan and the World Trade Center Complex were the work of newfangled Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) and this is what some people are suspecting attacked California…

Check out the Links:

TimeFlipper

Another recent excellent posting of yours Prof (y):)..
May i be allowed to speak briefly about the WTC atrocity, whereby there were puffs of smoke coming from out the side of the towers, just prior to their collapse....Iam referencing the views of Dr Judy Wood, and her statement that Direct Energy Weapons were used on 9/11 and the California Fires..

A structural engineer, David Briggs was quoted saying, "that they were clearly caused by the collapsing concrete which was creating the puffs of smoke from coming out of the windows, and is called "pancaking"...

Pancaking is to quote David Briggs....Once each tower begins to collapse, the weight of all the floors above the collapsed zone bore down with pulverising force on the highest intact floor. Unable to absorb the massive energy, that floor would fail, transmitting the forces to the floor below, allowing the collapse to progress downward through the buildings in a chain reaction...

Clearly you can see from the photographs that there is only one puff of smoke or concrete coming out of each line of windows, and if there was a massive amount of energy as stated by Briggs bearing down on each level, you would see all the windows on the same line giving out those puffs of smoke..

out-wind.jpg WTC_911_North_Tower_smoke_puffs.jpg

Another thing which concerns me are the images taken from an aerial thermal imaging camera that shows five days after the collapse of the WTC towers, several hot spots within the debris estimated at a temperature of 1400 degrees fahrenheit....There were no fires shortly after the collapses....Could those hot spots be the cooled down remains of Thermite, that was allegedly rigged to bring down the towers?...Please remember that not all Thermite is an explosive variety, it is an exothermic reduction-oxidation (redox) reaction, which means it just burns at an extremely high temperature of over 4000 degrees fahrenheit.....

IRimages.jpg

Regarding Dr Judy Wood who said that Thermite was definitely not used in the collapse of the WTC towers, i believe she was only trying to advertise her books..... all in my humble opinion..

Last edited:

Drako

Reference was made to the use of DEW's in California and other countries earlier this year in a post by iochd, along with a number of other insightful postings but have' nt noticed him/her on the forum for a while now but Directed Energy Weapons are for real and being used.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Another recent excellent posting of yours Prof (y):)..
May i be allowed to speak briefly about the WTC atrocity, whereby there were puffs of smoke coming from out the side of the towers, just prior to their collapse....Iam referencing the views of Dr Judy Wood, and her statement that Direct Energy Weapons were used on 9/11 and the California Fires..

A structural engineer, David Briggs was quoted saying, "that they were clearly caused by the collapsing concrete which was creating the puffs of smoke from coming out of the windows, and is called "pancaking"...

Pancaking is to quote David Briggs....Once each tower begins to collapse, the weight of all the floors above the collapsed zone bore down with pulverising force on the highest intact floor. Unable to absorb the massive energy, that floor would fail, transmitting the forces to the floor below, allowing the collapse to progress downward through the buildings in a chain reaction...

Clearly you can see from the photographs that there is only one puff of smoke or concrete coming out of each line of windows, and if there was a massive amount of energy as stated by Briggs bearing down on each level, you would see all the windows on the same line giving out those puffs of smoke..

View attachment 7419 View attachment 7421

Another thing which concerns me are the images taken from an aerial thermal imaging camera that shows five days after the collapse of the WTC towers, several hot spots within the debris estimated at a temperature of 1400 degrees fahrenheit....There were no fires shortly after the collapses....Could those hot spots be the cooled down remains of Thermite, that was allegedly rigged to bring down the towers?...Please remember that not all Thermite is an explosive variety, it is an exothermic reduction-oxidation (redox) reaction, which means it just burns at an extremely high temperature of over 4000 degrees fahrenheit.....

View attachment 7422

Regarding Dr Judy Wood who said that Thermite was definitely not used in the collapse of the WTC towers, i believe she was only trying to advertise her books..... all in my humble opinion..

If you really want to know the truth about 9/11 twin towers and the other buildings like Building #7, buy the best book on the subject.

Where Did The Towers Go ?
Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology
By Judy Wood BS, MS, PhD

I own the book
Dr Judy Wood

The Link to the Book: Where Did the Towers Go?