California Man Asks for Help to Debunk ‘Alien’ Photograph

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
VALLEY CENTER, Calif. — A man in California says he has obtained the photograph of an unidentified “creature”.

The man, whose name wasn’t released, said someone showed the picture to his cousin, a firefighter working in the area.

“A concerned citizen approached him. He believed to have taken a picture of an alien,” he said on MUFON. “He wanted to share it with him.”

The man writing the report claims the original image was taken with a “long range camera” but didn’t specify where or when.

“My cousin then took a picture of the photo using his phone.”

The zoomed-in image shows the head of a humanoid with squint eyes. Its skin appears to be green in color, similar to the vegetation in the background.

alien-picture-california.png

A cell phone shows the photograph allegedly taken by a man in California. Credit: MUFON

An image analyst told Cryptozoology News that because the picture provided reportedly isn’t the original one, its EXIF data is irrelevant.

“This was most likely taken from a movie. They did a bad job even at that. Because of the lack of a background story behind this picture, I’m quite certain that this is a simple hoax,” said the image analyst.

The Valley Center resident says he believes in the existence of extraterrestrial life but that this picture “appears to be highly unbelievable”.

“I’d like it debunked if possible.”

Two months ago, a man in West Virginia released a similar photograph.

Last year, two people from New Mexico claimed to have been chased by a group of humanoids in the city of Logan.

The post California Man Asks for Help to Debunk ‘Alien’ Photograph appeared first on Cryptozoology News.