Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Calling all Time Travel Hoaxers and Time Travel Nuts

Oklahoma man claims to be time-traveling food bandit

FOX News

BBrZ9nE.img
©

Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office Booking photo of Dante Anderson

In the future, everyone will get food by manhandling restaurant managers and then stealing a handful of chicken and bacon.

So said an Oklahoma City man, 36-year-old Dante Rashad Anderson, who told police when he was arrested Friday for robbery that he comes from a time four years into the future, FOX25 reported.

“I am from planet Earth 2016 and am four years advanced on you, and you guys are always trying (to) kill me,” Anderson is quoted as saying in a police report viewed by KOCO. “On my planet Earth, everyone is dead and I walked here from there.”

Oklahoma City Police Sgt. Gary Knight told FOX25 Anderson explained to investigators that, in the future, his method of taking food was how everyone would eat.

“He was possibly under the influence of some sort of narcotic or intoxicant or suffering from some type of break with reality,” Knight said.

After being ejected from a Carl’s Jr. restaurant on Friday morning for loudly demanding food, Anderson allegedly walked across the street to an Arby’s, jumped on the counter and grabbed the manager. After forcing the manager against a wall, Anderson was accused of grabbing some bacon and chicken and walking out of the business – breaking a glass door in the process.

Witnesses told police that as Anderson walked back across the road, he chomped on bacon and kicked and damaged several cars.

“He jumped up like he was Chuck Norris and just kicked the crap out of my car,” Patricia Beedle told FOX25. “I mean, he kicked it so hard you could just feel the momentum of him kicking it.”

No word on whether Anderson revealed who wins November’s presidential election.

Click for more from FOX25.

TimeFlipper

Prof, i think that guy should come on Paranormalis and sort me out some nice food wine...I would love a bottle of 2020 Bollinger Champagne, but when we get to 2020 will it be 8 or 4 years old? :confused::D
At present we have had a few fake time-travellers on here this year and im now waiting for Doctor Who to pop in soon :eek::D

Wind7

Staff
Prof, i think that guy should come on Paranormalis and sort me out some nice food wine...I would love a bottle of 2020 Bollinger Champagne, but when we get to 2020 will it be 8 or 4 years old? :confused::D
At present we have had a few fake time-travellers on here this year and im now waiting for Doctor Who to pop in soon :eek::D

"Welcome to my restaurant.. It's
called a TARDIS.
Time And Relative Diner In Space."
- The Doctor

:D

TimeFlipper

"Welcome to my restaurant.. It's
called a TARDIS.
Time And Relative Diner In Space."
- The Doctor

LMAO :ROFLMAO:

TimeFlipper

Lussorio and this guy must be a time traveling duo......or maybe this guy got his time traveling device from Lussorio....LMAO!!

Priceless!!
Yes mate, Lussorio`s time machine was a lag dimensional lagging latency device, and thats a combination of his own words for it :D

Wind7

Staff
"The Master disguised as a 'Blue Knee High Gobbler', once came to my TARDIS and before I knew it,
gobbled the whole of my console!....
...stuffed it in a yellow taped box he did! ...and...

..I still want to know just WHOM
put the vodka in my Sonic Screwdriver!" - The Doctor