Camera Question!

BlastTyrant

I figure this is a good place to ask this seeing as we have so many ghost hunters and UFO people here.

I am looking for a good Night Shot Camera, specifically for taking pictures in pitch black.
I can find tons of Night shot Camcorders! but no Night shot Cameras.

My question is seeing as i have little to no Photography experience, Can i buy a good SLR and put the Night shot light on the top of it and GET night shot pictures? Or does it have to be embedded in the camera?

Any suggestions on a reasonably priced Night shot camera?

Dragonchaser

I figure this is a good place to ask this seeing as we have so many ghost hunters and UFO people here.

I am looking for a good Night Shot Camera, specifically for taking pictures in pitch black.
I can find tons of Night shot Camcorders! but no Night shot Cameras.

My question is seeing as i have little to no Photography experience, Can i buy a good SLR and put the Night shot light on the top of it and GET night shot pictures? Or does it have to be embedded in the camera?

Any suggestions on a reasonably priced Night shot camera?

Why don't you use the camcorder ?? Will be better ............

Photoshop to edit frames of the digital video recording ?

What you are looking for is a type of camera with a high exposure and high dynamic range lens and retina. Basically put, goggles.
As ^ Said, you're looking for something very expensive. Night Shot Camcorders work because of a dual-impulse technology that records light-wave feedbacks; this is why night-vision goggles are so expensive in Survarium.
There's not much to go about these things because of how Ghosts are low frequency resonance captions and captives of an area of space-time.
You want a series of cameras and microphones for your ghost-hunt.
To be honest, you don't want to expose a ghost to the digital for far too long.
It's like putting them in an electronic maze.
Ghosts are already in a maze . . . they need appropriate liberation.
That's why architects of the most surreal houses are crypts of a sort.
Poltergeists become lost, very quickly, in a place that does not make sense.

walt willis

If you listen to the debunkers out there, they say that digital camera images can be altered and that they may not work within a very strong electromagnetic field.
The old 35mm SLR using Black and white 400 asa film pushed to 1,600 in the dark room would also give you a bullet proof negative.
It would be hard to stay awake or be in the right place at the right time with the right camera to get that kind of evidence.
It would be a Pulitzer prize photo for sure!

BlastTyrant

I have a old polaroid i would love to use but the film at this point is far to expensive.

I have a Camcorder but i'd like to take pictures as well. Only problem is the flash can some times ruin what is in a photo, and i know a few groups use Nightshot cameras and i found 1 but it is very expensive and on back order.

Essentially i am just looking at this point for a quick shutter speed and low light capture.

I found this
Amazon.com : Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V 10.2 MP CMOS 10x Wide-Angle Zoom Digital Camera with Optical Steady Shot Image Stabilization and 3.0 Inch LCD : Point And Shoot Digital Cameras : Camera & Photo

And this supposedly has Night shot
Amazon.com : Sony DSC-V1 Cyber-shot 5MP Digital Camera w/ 4x Optical Zoom : Point And Shoot Digital Cameras : Camera & Photo

And on Impulse i bought this one to check it out ^ ^