Can a time traveller help me?

Nak Sae Glim

I have found evidence that I will one day travel back. I cannot promise anything, but I hope to help people. If I can change your life for the better with a simple action, I would like to.

That would be called a "proof of life"
However regardless of what we wish to do in this reality, when can only affect other realities. Sadly, the limit of our reality consists of such an issue. Those of us who understand this however are working on altering this structure. I would hope, that given what you have said you are aware of the issue?

Japrim

I have found evidence that I will one day travel back. I cannot promise anything, but I hope to help people. If I can change your life for the better with a simple action, I would like to.

That would be called a "proof of life"
However regardless of what we wish to do in this reality, when can only affect other realities. Sadly, the limit of our reality consists of such an issue. Those of us who understand this however are working on altering this structure. I would hope, that given what you have said you are aware of the issue?

Can you please elaborate? What exactly does that mean?

Nak Sae Glim

Basically like right now, the option to go back in time to help someone or say kill Hitler, wouldn't change the current situation. We could alter every single timeline other than ours but the things that happened in ours to make the decision to change something, can't be altered. Yet.. it's a very primal theory currently. The goal is to alter this.
What we have is a reality based in a section of time. Like a bubble, we are able to alter other bubbles, but not our own. Because we can't travel to our past bubble, our bubble only exists where or rather when it is now. Only someone from another bubble could alter ours, potentially.

tflofasho

Gee, I wish someone from another bubble could alter mine... Too bad nobody really cares about me because of it.

Japrim

Gee, I wish someone from another bubble could alter mine... Too bad nobody really cares about me because of it.

If I could get away with it, I would take an army of travelers and go around with a big list of people and assignments to help them. I would honestly find great pleasure in doing so. I think it would be hella-fun.

Angelhoney

Really? I would be forever thankfull to you if you could do this!!
What kind of evidence did you find if I may ask?

tflofasho

Dang. That's cool, what kind of evidence? I'd definitely love to have you come help me at a couple points to come make better choices and all that good stuff over the years.

That army idea is something I wanted to come and do also. I would so love to come and lie people carry out and make better choices and save them also. We should speak on PM if we can anytime soon to come and do these things.

Japrim

The evidence exists in the form of physical and circumstantial, as well as witness accounts, to include my own experiences. I have actually put some of it right here on Paranormalis, but no one sees it because they don't take the time to analyze it thoroughly enough. Nor can they see it from the necessary perspective to actually confirm it.

But it is indeed real.

What I am seeing is a combination of things. Some of it appears to be me or another me. Some appears to be others pretending to be me. And some of it appears to be people messing around trying to screw things up. ...along with a whole bunch of interaction with time traveling stalkers following me around for decades.

It's complicated.