Can a time traveller help me?

Japrim

Wow that is so interesting!! Have your future selvs ever tried to talk to you?

I dunno. It is difficult to determine the origin of some things. It is still evidence of time travel though.

Understand that I have had people stalking me for many years, seemingly from different factions. I later discovered it had something to do with time travel when I realized some of them made ambiguous references to specific things in the future. That is when I started digging into it. I have since found a whole bunch of interesting things.

There is so much to it. I am still piecing it together.

Pegii

I've been trying to time travel for a while now but it simply doesn't work. I have breathing difficulties so it makes it difficult for me to meditate. I'm also very depressed so I really just can't do it when I'm like this. My whole body is in pain :( ..Can someone please time travel for me and prevent me from committing the biggest mistake in my life, I went to a doctor and instead of helping me he damaged my health.. Someone please warn me from going to this doctor. I just can't live like this anymore. I can't please help me!!
Yes I'll help you.

Pegii

I have found evidence that I will one day travel back. I cannot promise anything, but I hope to help people. If I can change your life for the better with a simple action, I would like to.
Wow, cool. How do you do that?

Angelhoney

I've been trying to time travel for a while now but it simply doesn't work. I have breathing difficulties so it makes it difficult for me to meditate. I'm also very depressed so I really just can't do it when I'm like this. My whole body is in pain :( ..Can someone please time travel for me and prevent me from committing the biggest mistake in my life, I went to a doctor and instead of helping me he damaged my health.. Someone please warn me from going to this doctor. I just can't live like this anymore. I can't please help me!!
Yes I'll help you.

I will be forever thankfull to you if you could!! :)

Japrim

Wow, cool. How do you do that?

Start by thinking in terms of cause/effect via loops in time.

What do you think about but don't talk about? If you never talk about it, but find a very specific cryptic reference to it in context exactly where when and how you know you would find it, it likely means you put it there for the expressed purpose of this line of reasoning. It could also mean that you will send someone else back to put it there.

I am more concerned with information being taken from what I say or type and being put back in time as to mimic the concept of the previous paragraph. My response is to say and type a bunch of bullshit as to gauge, identify, and track whoever it is doing it as per tracking the origin and flow of information.

It works kind of like this....

If A is reality and I type B, and B ends up somewhere at time/location C, I know it is not me.
If A is reality and I type B, and A ends up somewhere at time/location C, I know whoever put it there knows A, which means they have access to A, which limits the possibilities to a defined number.
If A is isolated to only my thoughts, and A ends up somewhere at time/location C, I put it there or will sent someone to put it there.
If I refuse to talk about it, it means I am a time traveler, that I put it there, or multiverse theory is correct.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Japrim

That is the simplified version of part of it. This time logic stuff gets complex in a hurry.

Discern a fact or set of facts and build on it by accumulating a data base relevant to a set of circumstances and events. Use a set of qualifiers and criteria, noting patterns and correlations, distinctions, contradictions and anomalies, etc. and compare it to said aforementioned data base like applying an algorithm.

The product is evidence of time travel, but more importantly a piece of valuable information, as any information can be used as a frame of reference as to reason with.( even if false, as false will always eventually demonstrate contrast with truth, thus truth is identified and discerned. The ultimate product is still truth)

Take that processed filtered information and apply any related context and principle of the above post.

It is difficult to explain. Whatever it is, I am sure as hell seeing it.

The D0ct0r

Sorry to be a little rude but if a time traveler altered time and you didnt go that would create a loop paradox something extremely dangerous to you and everyone in that time zone.