Can an old building contain sounds embedded in walls?

Harte

If oft-uttered phrases are stored, they probably say "Damn, Lois! I just had a chance to sit down!"

Harte

Cirrus

If oft-uttered phrases are stored, they probably say "Damn, Lois! I just had a chance to sit down!"

Harte

Probably not. Lois doesn't live in the Fortress. It's Superman's "thinking place". I mean, if you had to take a super-sized dump you would want a nice quiet place too.

Harte

Superman knows when Lois is in trouble man. Even when he's in the arctic.
Plus, Jimmy Olsen had a device in his wristwatch which, when activated, would send a signal only Superman could hear - and he could hear it anywhere on Earth.

Harte

Kairos

I bet she claimed the fortress from other females by marking the territory with little soap bottles and stockings and other small items strategically placed around.

Harte

Nah. Just as Superman gets a minute to sit down, he hears Lois scream with his super-hearing and has to go back out.

No rest for the Super weary.

Harte

Kairos

Nah. Just as Superman gets a minute to sit down, he hears Lois scream with his super-hearing and has to go back out.

No rest for the Super weary.

Harte

They all do this, dude. If you are getting serious with a chick, and you see little soap bottles and nick nacks left behind, it wasn't an accident. They are marking territory, even if they are not consciously aware of what they are doing. It's evolutionary psychology in action. I find it fascinating, myself.