Can anyone help me to send message to the past of me?

blueyu

I made some serious mistakes and ruined my life. Could anyone send email message to the past of me at 2014 to prevent the incident occurred?

blueyu

If there is any time traveler, I would be grateful if you could help me to send message to the past of me from June 2015 to December 2015.

I am suffering GERD in which my esophagus if seriously damaged since the late 2015 due to some bad habbits. I have see many doctors and did not help. I could not work now and trouble my family nearly a year. I am suicidal. If I could stop those bad habbit early, I am sure I could avoid the disease.

If anyone can help, please PM me.

RHYS

What makes you think you would believe such a msg? How would you time travel back to receive it?

blueyu

What makes you think you would believe such a msg? How would you time travel back to receive it?
Just tell the past of me not to do somethings to prevent the sickness. In the mail, secret which only I know would also be included in order to ensure the past of me believe.

TimeFlipper

For months we have been seeing people wanting to have messages sent back in time to them (The Movie Deja Vu Classic example), and you are the only person to come up with, "what makes you think you would believe such a message"?..
Everybody including me have overlooked that basic fact...I know i wouldnt believe such a message if it was sent to me, and i think if everybody is honest then they would disbelieve it too lol :LOL: Well done RHYS!! (y)

RHYS

Indeed, TIMEFLIPPER. I wouldn't believe jackshit I told "myself" lol. But seriously, I believe too many ppl asking such favors of whomever the time gods may be, are perhaps missing the point of their own present reality. Looking to change a past betrays our present & trying to foresee a blind future condemns us to wishing for more than we already have. I look for a sense of contentment on every level.

Could you imagine being able to amend/remedy all/some of our perceived "mistakes" at will? What would a real benefit be to our present state? I think alot of ppl seek a target/reason for what seems to be simple fate.

I can't readily express all my beliefs here, but do believe an intelligent man believes in something greater than himself.

sayeh

I made some serious mistakes and ruined my life. Could anyone send email message to the past of me at 2014 to prevent the incident occurred?
If there is any time traveler, I would be grateful if you could help me to send message to the past of me from June 2015 to December 2015.

I am suffering GERD in which my esophagus if seriously damaged since the late 2015 due to some bad habbits. I have see many doctors and did not help. I could not work now and trouble my family nearly a year. I am suicidal. If I could stop those bad habbit early, I am sure I could avoid the disease.

If anyone can help, please PM me.
Well I am not a time traveler unfortunatelly, but I read in an article that scientists regrew a man's esophagus from stem cells, hope your situation is not that serious. Good luck

Xuanzang

The past doesn't exist. A message sent creates new world. You are uneffected, continue as is. Strive forward instead and lost not hope.