Can anyone please explain what's ORMUS?

NaturalPhilosopher

Jim Marrs consumed ormus late in his life and still died of some form of cancer.
I'm not convinced it's beneficial either. Not sold on the idea it's entirely bad though.
cured my cat and my friend's grandfather both of terminal skin cancer each in 30 days with the right selection of ormus. gold ormus causes already existing cancer to grow more, other ormus eliminates it quickly. Gotta know what you're doing.

ormus cures:
1)any cancer no matter how bad
2)heart disease
3)diabetes
4)high blood pressure
5)osteoporosis
6)kidney failure
7)liver failure
8)clogged arteries
9)fills in teeth cavities
10)regrows dead tooth roots

for some of these you need one or two specific vitamins for the protocol to work.
like the diabetes one you need 2 supplements in conjunction and in 90 days the pancreas regenerates 100%
for heart disease, cancer, osteoporosis and high blood pressure just need the right ormus.

it's easy and it works 100% each time when applied. disease doesn't come back.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

for all autoimmune and infectious disorders:
1)crohns disease
2)thyroid disorder
3)fibromyalgia
4)lupus
5)shingles
6)diabetic sores
7)gangreen
above caused by either poison or viruses/bacteria that floods the body by leakygut syndrome.
Solution is below:

1)vitamin-C, selenium, magnesium skin oil, atp cofactors(fixes thryoid)
2)microbiome supplements and diet for 90 days(fixes gut)
3)acid water from water ionizers(completely heals open diabetic sores, shingles, and gangreen, DO NOT get an amputation!!!!)

completely regenerate a degenerated joint no matter how far gone:

3)serrapeptase spider protein (massive doses) to dissolve dead and dying tissue in the joint
4)c11 ormus to regenerate joint bone
5)A2M-macroglobulin to regenerate cartilage completely(protein from your blood and injected into joints FDA approved)

for Rhematoid arthritis:
hair loss,
soft tissue dental problems(gums),
eyesight loss
prevention of degeneration of joints
depression
anxiety:

6)nano silica powder(3years)
7)nano vitamin-C(liposomal)(3years)
8)nano-glutiatione(liposomal)(3 years)

and the big one...all viral infections like AIDS, SARS, Ebola or the dreaded horrible t-virus I mean coronavirus... M3 ormus kills 'em alls.

ormus, detoxes, organic food & temporary supplements reverses all the damage done by the illuminati to weaponize food and destroy your body.
easy.

there's no disease that can't be cured right now.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

and everyone eats ormus every single day and don't know it....it's in food ya weirdos.
grapes have the most...
it's in tap water
it's in all organic leafy greens.
it's in meat

NOM

ormus cures cuz it has energy.

Last edited: