Can anyone please explain what's ORMUS?

V1P3R

Lately I've met many people who talked about Ormus and I don't really understand what it is, as far as I know it is a powder but can be used as a medicine to cure cancer and many other diseases.
Is it legit?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Last year the definition of Ormus was just the monoatomic version of any element. But apparently the definition keeps changing. So far all I hear is just unverifiable claims.

Harte

No.
The inventor is dead so how'd that work out for him?

Harte

steven chiverton

ormus =orbitally rearanged monoatomic ellements or white gold and other names, it has the platinum group metals in it and gold to and it has healing abilities and even antigravity abilities and other things i allso made it to, used in the ancient Egyptian days and more it was said to aid in teleportation or travel to another time or dimension ans was said to vanish in a white flash of light taking anything in it with it then re appearing again when cooled down

V1P3R

ormus =orbitally rearanged monoatomic ellements or white gold and other names, it has the platinum group metals in it and gold to and it has healing abilities and even antigravity abilities and other things i allso made it to, used in the ancient Egyptian days and more it was said to aid in teleportation or travel to another time or dimension ans was said to vanish in a white flash of light taking anything in it with it then re appearing again when cooled down
I have heard it cures cancer and diabetes, anyone has links for pills research and marketing??

Harte

It's fraudulent dude.
Upgrading and improving the original? It's a sow's ear. It's never gonna be a purse.

Lipstick on a pig.

Insert any other porcine reference that applies here.

Harte