Can anyone please explain what's ORMUS?

T-J

My take on Ormus is that, since it's made using mineral-rich sea salt, what people are really after is the Monatomic Gold it has to offer, since sea water contains such in the ppt (parts per trillion).

It seems, therefore, more logical (and healthier) to just make some good quality colloidal gold, instead. Just do a search for techniques on how to do this properly. That way, presuming you use the 24ct variety, you can virtually eliminate reactive heavy metal contaminants, and "amp" your nervous system with inert gold particles, "like the gods."

There are too many horror stories of people having permanent, adverse neurological reactions due to ingested home-brew Ormus.

And the store-bought varieties are often just a complete rip-off...

steven chiverton

ormus is made mainly using dead sea salt and the monatomic elements contain not just gold but platinum group metals anyhow thats the alchemy way of getting it

Scarecrow

I make our ORMUS which is essentially a drop out of Himalayan salt called, "Magnesium". Once done properly, one would siphon the water out of the glass jug down to the level of the magnesium. (contains 70% ORMUS gold) within the magnesium itself. Doing drop outs on different salts have differing amounts of different ORMUS substances. I made mine a bit too strong and it caused inside my ears to hear a very hight definition pitch both up and down the scales. (HU) sounds. But to be honest; when done the right way, just getting all the equipment can run over a hundred dollars. You must be careful and use only Food Grade Lye, not Red Devils Lye. Must keep the pH about 8.0 average; this is what causes the drop out from the melted Himalaya salt in the water. One can create many quart gars when using this type of salt, keep it in mind.

Kairos

Well, I invented Ormus Plus. It's like the original ormus but better. Aside from just amplifying all the other amazing attributes of ormus, however, there is an unfortunate side effect. It seems to cause certain appendages to grow larger. I had to stop taking it, personally, because I just can't handle any more growth. But if you want to try out Ormus Plus, I can sell it for the low price of $1,000 per 30 ml bottle.

steven chiverton

i used dead sea salt for my ormus the last time i made it and every night i took a spoon of the concentrated ormus paste and it cleaned my body out well as it made me go to the toilet alot and i still have an amount of it left on the insides of the storage jare even after nearly 9 or more months its all dried and only a tiny bit is forming a black mould or fungus whatever it is after so long its sitting inside the faraday cage jar i made shielded with coper tape aluminium tape and brass foil and m1 titanium most of it is still dry hard ormus except the little spot where its turned black it may be something new for all i know

TimeFlipper

i used dead sea salt for my ormus the last time i made it and every night i took a spoon of the concentrated ormus paste and it cleaned my body out well as it made me go to the toilet alot and i still have an amount of it left on the insides of the storage jare even after nearly 9 or more months its all dried and only a tiny bit is forming a black mould or fungus whatever it is after so long its sitting inside the faraday cage jar i made shielded with coper tape aluminium tape and brass foil and m1 titanium most of it is still dry hard ormus except the little spot where its turned black it may be something new for all i know

Blimey Cobber, youre not supposed to take Dead Sea Salt internally!! :eek:..
Last Night i was talking to Professor C Shell, an eminent writer on the subject of Mermaids, who confided in me that if continually taken internally, Dead Sea Salt can transform anybody into a Mermaid or even a Merman!! :eek::LOL:..

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I've ordered it before, and consumed it. I did feel bursts of energy here and there.
It's bio-electric. Did not do much though. I think there's a tiny bit of truth to it
but it's so insanely hyped that it loses a lot of merit.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That sounds like a poison symptom. Personally I feel that the concept of Ormus was created by the CIA to eliminate weaker minded indivuals.

OakFieldAlienz444

Jim Marrs consumed ormus late in his life and still died of some form of cancer.
I'm not convinced it's beneficial either. Not sold on the idea it's entirely bad though.