Can Flux Capaciter be built to time travel?

rossnr

Can this device be used to time travel and if so, is anyone interested in building it?

Attachments

• 20190501_153446_HDR.jpg
    20190501_153446_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It looks like John Bajak's flux capacitor. I built one. It didn't work for me. Num7 built one. You'll have to ask him if it worked for him.

rossnr

It looks like John Bajak's flux capacitor. I built one. It didn't work for me. Num7 built one. You'll have to ask him if it worked for him.
How much does it cost to build and how long did it take?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Can you post a pic and the parts here or privately or what parts to get? Thx

Sorry. I sold mine on eBay a long time ago. Radio Shack had the parts. But it's unlikely they can still be obtained. The parts list is on the internet.

jiangnanah

"At 1-Hz, the clock will run normal. When the frequency arrives at the lowest part of the VHF band (above 30-MHz) the clock seems to be going slower. At the top of the VHF band (approximately 300-MHz), the clock will stop completely. In the lower part of the UHF band (from 400-MHz), the clock begin to go slowly backwards. At 1000-MHz, the clock will go approximately at normal speed backwards. It's also possible that the machine must have an injection of modulated orgone energy to function."It's amazing.