Can Flux Capaciter be built to time travel?

TimeFlipper

delta t time antenna(The Delta-T Antenna)

So i take it from your reply that you are the person responsible for producing the entirety of the link, regarding the Delta T Antenna plus other comments on that link, such as the FRR-24 receiver and synopsis of the Montauk series of books, et all?...

And please do not forget to show us the photographs of the Delta T Antenna ,the Z coil, and the Delta Time Generator, that you were supposed to have constructed :)..

Last edited:

jiangnanah

So i take it from your reply that you are the person responsible for producing the entirety of the link, regarding the Delta T Antenna plus other comments on that link, such as the FRR-24 receiver and synopsis of the Montauk series of books, et all?...

And please do not forget to show us the photographs of the Delta T Antenna ,the Z coil, and the Delta Time Generator, that you were supposed to have constructed :)..
Okay, although it's really a bit difficult. If it succeeds, I will show it.

TimeFlipper

Okay, although it's really a bit difficult. If it succeeds, I will show it.

If you have succeeded in building a DTG a DTA plus a Z coil, i feel certain that you should be capable enough of producing three photographs of the aforementioned devices for all of us to see..