Can i relive my life but make different choices?

Monk

I really want to get another shot at life with the same body, same people I've met but just make different choices is this possible?

TimeFlipper

It would still be a different life technically cause i will make different choice, but why i can't?
Reality is nobody can die and come back with the knowledge to make different choices, dont let misguided members without any evidence try to pursuade you differently...You have a life and you must learn to live with your decisions, you cannot change them..

Last edited:

Monk

Reality is nobody can die and come back with the knowledge to make different choices, dont let misguided members without any evidence try to pursuade you differently...You have a life and you must learn to live with your decisions, you cannot change them..
Yeah ofc i won't have the knowledge but like after death what i want the most is to still get to relieve my life, even if i dont know it that im relieving it and i make different choices without knowing it, like a different timeline for example.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
On the contrary, it is possible to change the past. It may not be easy, but if you took the necessary step(s) needed to do so, you should be fine.

@Monk - You can do your own research, but I can't guarantee you will change your past.