can i travel back in time and change my decision?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Second thing that comes to mind is: won't that cause a paradox?

First thing would be to look into things and find what could fix your situation. Make things better, improve aspects of your life that you consider problematic right now. Isn't there anything that would help?

Hope we can help.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If it was me, I would just go to a timeline where I didn't make the decision. No need for a time machine to do that. Our minds connect us to all those other timelines through the choices we make. Maybe you are unwilling to make the proper choices.

TheMedic2001

If it was me, I would just go to a timeline where I didn't make the decision. No need for a time machine to do that. Our minds connect us to all those other timelines through the choices we make. Maybe you are unwilling to make the proper choices.
Have you tried doing that before?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Have you tried doing that before?

Lots of experiments to know it happens. And there was one time I saw a woman driving a SUV on the freeway that I used to know. I got a real good look at her. It was her. Except she was dead 15 years prior. So it appears we can zig zag across timelines through choices we make. Apparently I was on a timeline where she never died.

TheMedic2001

Lots of experiments to know it happens. And there was one time I saw a woman driving a SUV on the freeway that I used to know. I got a real good look at her. It was her. Except she was dead 15 years prior. So it appears we can zig zag across timelines through choices we make. Apparently I was on a timeline where she never died.
Does that mean we can choose which probability waves we want to collapse with our brains?