Can light, spun around at certain speed produce scalar waves?

RadicalResearcher

Light, a combination of the oscillating electric and magnetic fields that are perpendicular to each other and wave propagation is perpendicular to both fields. Light is produced by acceleration of charged particles (photons), therefore, by law of electromagnetism light is an electromagnetic wave.
So, with that defined can it produce scalar waves?

Noah_A_S

If this science is accurate then that would mean that light itself is a scalar wave/frequency.

Light is also a photon.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Light, a combination of the oscillating electric and magnetic fields that are perpendicular to each other and wave propagation is perpendicular to both fields. Light is produced by acceleration of charged particles (photons), therefore, by law of electromagnetism light is an electromagnetic wave.

Your statement is not accurate. Photons are not charged particles. The particles involved are oscillated to produce an EM wave.

Noah_A_S

Wikipedia says that:
Light or visible light is electromagnetic radiation that can be perceived by the human eye. Visible light is usually defined as having wavelengths in the range of 400–700 nanometres, corresponding to frequencies of 750–420 terahertz, between the infrared and the ultraviolet.
That's what light is.

RadicalResearcher

Light is an electromagnetic radiation, an electric field that oscillates in both time and space along with a corresponding orthogonal magnetic field that oscillates with the same spatial and temporal periodicity.
A Photon, a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass.
That zero rest mass Einstein is what your talking about! But in theory I am saying that since we know light is an electric field has magnetic properties thus scalar wave activities with light propelled at high speed may be possible to produce. That was the question.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Light is an electromagnetic radiation, an electric field that oscillates in both time and space along with a corresponding orthogonal magnetic field that oscillates with the same spatial and temporal periodicity.
A Photon, a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass.
That zero rest mass Einstein is what your talking about! But in theory I am saying that since we know light is an electric field has magnetic properties thus scalar wave activities with light propelled at high speed may be possible to produce. That was the question.

No! Time and space are not oscillated. If they were, it might be construed as a gravity wave. Electric and magnetic fields are oscillated orthogonal to each other but transversely to the propagation direction. I didn't mention rest mass because mass appears to be an imaginary concept promulgated by the academic community to satisfy the imaginary theory that equations are necessary to describe everything.

Scalar waves could be called paradoxical waves. Kind of like an immovable object and the irresistible force. An immovable object would require a universe without the flow of time. That is not our universe. But never the less two opposing sound waves can create a standing sound wave which is devoid of motion. The motion is cancelled leaving behind standing spatial pockets of sound. But sound waves are longitudinal. When the same concept is applied to EM waves, the waves being transverse in nature cancel out leaving nothing detectable. I recall Thomas Bearden talking about scalar EM waves. But nothing concrete ever became of it. So there is no actual evidence of any action at all in our universe for a scalar EM wave.

RadicalResearcher

Time and space is not oscillated, are you saying they are not or cannot be? Which is it? Be careful on this because thee actual Einstein might differ with you on this as well as other physicist. Forget what you know and think outside the box for a few minutes on this.
"Oscillations in time and space are ubiquitous in nature and play critical roles in dynamic cellular processes."
Can time it's self be oscullated? No. Time is just a concept, and concepts don't oscillate.
Can space be oscullated? Oscillations in space are always oscillations in time, obviously – because the idea of an oscillation implies the idea of motion, and the idea of motion always involves the notion of space as well as the notion of time.
Now how about that question, can light spun at a direct set speed create a Scalar Wave? I guess one could say artificially? Right?
What do we know about Scalar Waves?
They are non-linear, non-Hertzian waves, that have the ability to carry information. They travel faster than the speed of light and do not decay over time.
How do you make a scalar wave?
Scalar energy is generated when two electromagnetic waves (Electromagnetic Light???) from two opposite paths eventually converge. When these energy vectors meet, the equal frequencies cancel each other out, leaving a static or stationary form of energy and zero frequency.
LIGHT-Light is an electromagnetic radiation, an electric field that oscillates in both time and space along with a corresponding orthogonal magnetic field that oscillates with the same spatial and temporal periodicity.

That is a theory that I am curious about! Can light if manipulated correctly, produce Scalar activity as I have outlined or highlighted?
I shall also explain Oscillation in this subject matter. Oscillating is to swing backward and forward like a pendulum. The fan was oscillating. : to move or travel back and forth between two points. he oscillates regularly between his comfortable home. Some examples of what Oscillation is. Oscillation in physics is defined as the process of repeating variations of any quantity or measure about its equilibrium value in time. Oscillation can also be defined as a periodic variation of a matter between two values or about its central value. I think I have fully covered everything.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Light, a combination of the oscillating electric and magnetic fields that are perpendicular to each other and wave propagation is p

erpendicular to both fields. Light is produced by acceleration of charged particles (photons), therefore, by law of electromagnetism light is an electromagnetic wave.
Has to be over a certain size & mass area and a certain strength. You mean as in Gum-too? Ha ha, kind of wild!