Can someone Explain this really weird Experience

Nikola tesla

I was 16 and we where in a car driving home it was a rainy gray day. it was autumn at that time my foster father was at the wheel, we were in the back me and my twin brother just talking about life. at that time we were driving in a village called (doorn) about 5 km from my home town. we looked out of the window and suddenly in the blink of a eye we were diving at the destination. it was a really Strange Feeling and my surroundings where Looking More realistic then normal. and it was summer the sun was shining. I was overwhelmed with a Really great summer feeling. it only lasted 5 sec.
then we looked at each other again and suddenly we were back in the town (doorn) with the same rainy gray sky. On the same road where we where at te first place and we looked at each other surprised and asked each other did you see that too we both said yess. then we asked our foster father but he hadn't noticed what had just happened

does anyone have any idea what this could have been thanks for you reply

Logical Mind

I was 16 and we where in a car driving home it was a rainy gray day. it was autumn at that time my foster father was at the wheel, we were in the back me and my twin brother just talking about life. at that time we were driving in a village called (doorn) about 5 km from my home town. we looked out of the window and suddenly in the blink of a eye we were diving at the destination. it was a really Strange Feeling and my surroundings where Looking More realistic then normal. and it was summer the sun was shining. I was overwhelmed with a Really great summer feeling. it only lasted 5 sec.
then we looked at each other again and suddenly we were back in the town (doorn) with the same rainy gray sky. On the same road where we where at te first place and we looked at each other surprised and asked each other did you see that too we both said yess. then we asked our foster father but he hadn't noticed what had just happened

does anyone have any idea what this could have been thanks for you reply

Obviously you two involuntarily somehow were transferred to a parallel reality, or alternate near future.

The following happened to me and a friend when I was driving to a distance of over sixty miles, or 96 kilometers, which should have taken, in back roads, about an hour or so to reach our destination, yet we made the trip in about twenty minutes flat.

Before the trip we were talking to a dear friend who was psychic, very smart and of the light, so I imagine he had something to do with this time shortcut. The other person in the car did not say anything about the time jump, he did not even bother to look at his watch.

I had a similar experience one time. I was a kid maybe around 13. I was with my mother and we were in the return/exchange line at Target so she could make some kind of exchange or whatever. We were up in line and my mom started talking to the customer service. All of a sudden I was not there. And in this experience I was acting accordingly with whatever the surroundings around me were at the time. Like naturally functioning in this other reality like I was there all along (I don’t remember where I astrally went to) but I remember me coming back to this reality in shock. My mother had left the customer service desk and I was standing there in shock asking myself what happened. I eventually ran out to the parking lot and found my mother.

In hindsight I find it interesting that it was very apparent when I mentally transcended back to the physical reality We know. But when I transcended to the astral state of another “dimension” if you will.... I had no idea anything was askew. Also I never been able to commonly replicate this. It’s what I originally sought out meditation for. To achieve more of these mental states preferably in a controlled fashion. I find these truely fascinating.

Logical Mind

It could have possible been one of your parallel lives, a probable reality, or your future self. Don't worry just
be glad you have that experience; when you have a chance address your Higher Self with the question and
he sooner or later will give you a hint or better yet the true meaning of the experience.

Regarding future selves the following interesting incident happened to me just about a week ago.

I am kind of a controversial person therefore some people, who knows me, including relatives, are upset regarding the fact I am different from regular folks ways of thinking and living: no religious concepts, my extreme spiritual ideas, convictions about reincarnation, the Inner Earth and Agartha, the existence of ETs good and bad, my different ideas regarding life after death, my knowledge of the sevenm bodies, and seven planes of life, and my out of the box life style in general and so forth.

So sometimes it becomes a struggle to face the persecution what I do is to regard the evil as hypnotism and animal magnetism and that approach enable me to separate evil from the personality, spiritually loving the person yet rejecting his/her limited thoughts about me.

It happened last week, as just said, that one of my future incarnations, a tall good looking man, I have never seen before, shows up in my mind and says "Hey don't worry, you won, you will win, I am here to prove it." I thanked him and was grateful he took the time to connect with me and felt much better after his positive remarks.

Of course I know that God cannot be defeated, so the sincere ones, like us, always win in the long run and since all happen at once actually we have already won.

Sticking your head in the sand is not the answer: think and live out of the box

Last edited:
@IncommensurableLoop at the time was your mother aware of what had happened. I dont mean did you tell her, mean did she notice anything different?
No in fact she didn’t even notice me as she had left me at the customer service desk. . There was no reaction from her or my sister that was with us as well. In fact I think I just rejoined them and didn’t tell them anything. They had no idea