Can someone explain this?

Mr Unknown

I feel a strange thing. I feel I'm connected to Aleister Crowley. He pops up every time when I do research. When I don't know what to do and when I'm trying to choose a path, he always appears. There's something about him. I've had dreams and visions where I see myself dressed like Crowley or looking a lot like him. I feel that I have to be like him. It got weirder when my dad bought me a car. The car even says Crowley on the back. Sometimes the car turns the radio on by itself. It does the same with the air conditioner.

Mr Unknown

I feel a strange thing. I feel I'm connected to Aleister Crowley. He pops up every time when I do research. When I don't know what to do and when I'm trying to choose a path, he always appears. There's something about him. I've had dreams and visions where I see myself dressed like Crowley or looking a lot like him. I feel that I have to be like him. It got weirder when my dad bought me a car. The car even says Crowley on the back. Sometimes the car turns the radio on by itself. It does the same with the air conditioner.
And when I listened to his voice, it gave me goosebumps. But I felt happy. I similed and laughed. And felt powerful.

Mr Unknown

And when I listened to his voice, it gave me goosebumps. But I felt happy. I similed and laughed. And felt powerful.
I don't know if I'm a reincarnation of Aleister Crowley. Maybe the same energy that was into him is into me, like many others in history. I wish I knew what is really happening.

TimeFlipper

Personally, I don't believe that you are becoming an incarnation of Crowley...However I do certainly feel if what you are saying is true, that you are experiencing Synchronicity, which means, the occurrence of several meaningful coincidences....

Mr Unknown

Personally, I don't believe that you are becoming an incarnation of Crowley...However I do certainly feel if what you are saying is true, that you are experiencing Synchronicity, which means, the occurrence of several meaningful coincidences....
I don't believe I'm him either. What intrigues me is, what could it mean? What the hell does Crowley has to do with me?

TimeFlipper

I don't believe I'm him either. What intrigues me is, what could it mean? What the hell does Crowley has to do with me?

Synchronicity can mean several things...Maybe you are meant to receive some knowledge about him, in the manner of a book, or perhaps a movie or a DVD on the life of Crowley, stay aware....If you wish, i could briefly tell you about a long term Synchronicity adventure that i have been going through for almost nine months, without any closure yet :D..

Mr Unknown

Synchronicity can mean several things...Maybe you are meant to receive some knowledge about him, in the manner of a book, or perhaps a movie or a DVD on the life of Crowley, stay aware....If you wish, i could briefly tell you about a long term Synchronicity adventure that i have been going through for almost nine months, without any closure yet :D..
Is there any explanation or reason why synchronicities happen?