Can Steven Gibbs still be reached? Also are there any other ways to get an HDR?

OakFieldAlienz444

I know they're on Ebay sometimes. And some people say those are fakes etc

I'm genuinely curious about how to get one of these things does this guy still answer calls?
Heard he almost died about a year ago.
His phone number also changes all the time.
As does his email.
I'm a bit confused.

Is calling the guy the only way to get it?
Or are there other ways to get the thing?

Himalayan Hermit

I've never heard of any Email ID for Gibbs. AFAIK, he stays away from emails etc and the *only* way to reach him is by leaving a voicemail. From what I know, he would never answer phone (unless it's from someone he knows). Have you left a VM?
He did have a stroke but I think HDRKid said he had recovered.

Mayhem

Zenith
When i spoke to him it was after a voice mail but it took more than a few over days. To my surprise ( time difference) he answered early one Sunday morning. The call lasted about 30 mins, in late 2019 from memory.

OakFieldAlienz444

He did have an email at one time I saw it on one of his sites.
I'd like someone (psst, maybe HDRkid) or just SOMEONE who has one or knows him
to give me his current phone number and or email.
PM me the info. Anyone who knows him or has or had an HDR.

TimeFlipper

I'm genuinely curious about how to get one of these things does this guy still answer calls?
As does his email.
I'm a bit confused.

You could always get someone you know, or a friend of a friend to build one for you, they are very easy to make...Thats of course assuming Steven Gibbs refuses to help you..

OakFieldAlienz444

Right. And there are very similar devices that can be modified to do the same things I hear.
But----if someone has the contact info PM me, I'd like to save it for a rainy day perhaps.

lamdo263

As does his email.
I'm a bit confused.

If you're not going to go deep, with time travel, you can always join the laity and cheer from the stands, like Quidditch at Hogwarts. Time travel associations sometimes is like getting the crabs; you'll regret decision that you made and acts that you were forced, under a set of circumstances forced to make.

OakFieldAlienz444

If you're not going to go deep, with time travel, you can always join the laity and cheer from the stands, like Quidditch at Hogwarts. Time travel associations sometimes is like getting the crabs; you'll regret decision that you made and acts that you were forced, under a set of circumstances forced to make.

Yeah that's one of the reasons I'm a little weirded out by it. If I wake up in some reality where everyone thinks my name is Waldo
or some shit.