Can Steven Gibbs still be reached? Also are there any other ways to get an HDR?

Poornima

When i spoke to him it was after a voice mail but it took more than a few over days. To my surprise ( time difference) he answered early one Sunday morning. The call lasted about 30 mins, in late 2019 from memory.
Did you get a machine from him ?

Poornima

I know they're on Ebay sometimes. And some people say those are fakes etc

I'm genuinely curious about how to get one of these things does this guy still answer calls?
Heard he almost died about a year ago.
His phone number also changes all the time.
As does his email.
I'm a bit confused.

Is calling the guy the only way to get it?
Or are there other ways to get the thing

You could always get someone you know, or a friend of a friend to build one for you, they are very easy to make...Thats of course assuming Steven Gibbs refuses to help you..
Did you try time travel machine

Poornima

When i spoke to him it was after a voice mail but it took more than a few over days. To my surprise ( time difference) he answered early one Sunday morning. The call lasted about 30 mins, in late 2019 from memory.
U git a time travel machine from him is it working ? We are trying to contact him but there is no response can you pls help.me we are badly need of time machine

Mayhem

Zenith
The machine turns on, i havent time travelled with it but have had very vivid dreams.
Try leaving a message i dont think he will just pick up the phone unless prior contact is made.