Can We Create A Ghost?

Carl Miller

According to the principles of esoteric knowledge, we create ghosts once we die, and leave them here.

Some rosacrucian schools of thought advocate the knowledge of ghosts without souls. (Kind of soul less ghosts?). Anyway the origin of this knowledge dates back to old Egypt during the first esoterical School of mysteries (dynasties)
I saw you chose a Free Mason symbol as your icon.
Now everything makes sense you posting about the left over where once had been the home of the soul. An Android like old vest or clothing which behaves resembling the true ego. A fake entity causing confusion to immature investigators into spiritualism.

Last edited:

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
According to the principles of esoteric knowledge, we create ghosts once we die, and leave them here.
ok but how do we save them like how do we send them to heaven? write back.....they are lost ghost to need to be save.

Those left-over souls will be judge until the judgement day, but the spirit remains. Remember, there is a major distinction beween spirit and soul.

Secretman3811

ok but how do we save them like how do we send them to heaven? write back.....they are lost ghost to need to be save.

Those left-over souls will be judge until the judgement day, but the spirit remains. Remember, there is a major distinction beween spirit and soul.

i want to help those Ghost to heaven but my question is if you Astral Projection and see these ghost would you lead them to the light? write back

Carl Miller

@MetaMatrix
According to the rosacrucian school allegedly we can draw up a distinction between soul and personality soul.
The latter would be applied to the reincarnating ego called in Hindi as jiva- personality soul under evolution.
Now for sure this topic can be branched out in a high number of concepts.

MetaMatrix

@MetaMatrix
According to the rosacrucian school allegedly we can draw up a distinction between soul and personality soul.
The latter would be applied to the reincarnating ego called in Hindi as jiva- personality soul under evolution.
Now for sure this topic can be branched out in a high number of concepts.
I am currently studying Esoteric Principles in different aspects, accordingly, soul is just a manifestation, while spirit is the roaming energy inside the soul. Let me elaborate, once you die you will separate from your body physically, which means the astral(soul) is left, the astral will be the one that is judged in the purgatory. Once that soul is separated from the inner energy roaming(spirit), the astral soul will ascend and those ascended astral soul might fool that it is their relative. So going back, once spirit is separated from astral being, it will enter to what we call "devachant", in two categories, there are formless and world of form, you can create any scenery there which will make you forcefully forget all your memories from the past, and making a new cycle of life, the newly formatted one is transported to physical world and then going to live again as an infant, as on and on the cycle of life and death will be endless.

MetaMatrix

i want to help those Ghost to heaven but my question is if you Astral Projection and see these ghost would you lead them to the light? write back

You can't help them, God, only God will be the one to decide whether the soul will ascend or descend. But as it is said, no one is burning in hell right now, i'm telling you.

Carl Miller

@MetaMatrix
I don't know if you know Manly Palmer Hall. He is a well known authority in esoteric knowledge. You may find him googling for that. Well..
This initiate, high degree in Masonry. I think he had reached the 23rd or even higher. He used to be a living enciclopedia. He wrote tons of heavy volumes of esoteric stuff. Of course you can learn important issues regarding esoterical fraternities and...as I said it is a biblical knowledge. Perhaps he was only surpassed by HPB _ Helena Blavatsky. The problem with this kind of intellectual approach..at least relating HPB is that the knowledge do not attract people because it is way too intellectual and even boring stuff which has an inherent lack of practicality in it.
Now I am not trying to discourage people away from studying these confusing set of knowledge.
Like I said one can often get many jewels among the trash.

Harte

Mechanically created ghosts is a technology Man has always had.
Here's a selection of modern ghost-creating machinery:
153470262_2a58cdbe25_o.jpg

Harte

MetaMatrix

@MetaMatrix
I don't know if you know Manly Palmer Hall. He is a well known authority in esoteric knowledge. You may find him googling for that. Well..
This initiate, high degree in Masonry. I think he had reached the 23rd or even higher. He used to be a living enciclopedia. He wrote tons of heavy volumes of esoteric stuff. Of course you can learn important issues regarding esoterical fraternities and...as I said it is a biblical knowledge. Perhaps he was only surpassed by HPB _ Helena Blavatsky. The problem with this kind of intellectual approach..at least relating HPB is that the knowledge do not attract people because it is way too intellectual and even boring stuff which has an inherent lack of practicality in it.
Now I am not trying to discourage people away from studying these confusing set of knowledge.
Like I said one can often get many jewels among the trash.

These confusing knowledge makes me a man!