Can you control the weather with your mind?

TimeFlipper

If you read up about Wilhelm Reich on the internet, you will discover back in the 1930s he actually did produce weather modification by utilising some very strange metals in the detector circuit of his small electronic device.....This device was based around his knowledge of the Orgone energy and how "good" orgone (OR) can create fine weather and "dead orgone" (DOR) will create violent thunderstorms..

His device was fitted into 1000s of "Radiosondes" and put onto weather balloons and the government said they were only there for checking the weather, and they offered $5 reward to anyone who could return them after they had come down to earth...Reich somehow had found a way to switch the Radiosondes from good to bad Orgone within the atmosphere, thus creating violent thunderstorms and then switch them back to fine weather....

Obviously the governments would never say they were responsible for all the bad weather as they would be liable for compensation to the people whose homes were damaged because of Reichs device...Its my humble opinion that over the last decade or so, some Government has used this device to create Tsunamis and other devastating storms that have killed many people around the world and are still continuing to do so...Happy researching Genius :D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Genius - Yes, I believe your mind can play a role in influencing the weather. When I first understood The Secret (AKA Law of Attraction), I used it to focus on good weather in times of bad. Every single time I did, sooner or later, good weather came.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe it's possible.

I think some people might be able to do it by accident. For instance, on rare occasions, summoning bad weather because they're angry. Or it's all a coincidence...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I believe it's possible.

I think some people might be able to do it by accident. For instance, on rare occasions, summoning bad weather because they're angry. Or it's all a coincidence...
I don't believe in coincidences at all, for the most part, when it comes to karma and forms of energy. In the realm of those two, my educated guess is that coincidences are extremely rare. Like attracts like.

Genius

King Ivan
What I want the most is to make it very cold and snowy.
Well, just imagine it being that way and focus on it with all your intent, and feel how you will feel once it finally arrives. This may take a week, a month, a year, or beyond that. Note that the Law of Attraction does not make things come true instantly.
I'm going to start practicing NOW!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
What I want the most is to make it very cold and snowy.
Well, just imagine it being that way and focus on it with all your intent, and feel how you will feel once it finally arrives. This may take a week, a month, a year, or beyond that. Note that the Law of Attraction does not make things come true instantly.
I'm going to start practicing NOW!
That sounds like a great idea! Good luck! :)