Can You Say "Farscape"

karizma

Can You Say "Farscape"

Farscape Fans Unite!

Let's talk about one of the best shows that was on TV (now in rerun status), Farscape. Staring none other than Ben Browder as John Crichton and a cast of talented characters too numerous to ramble on about.

Have you heard about the mini series that is going to be airing on the Sci-Fi channel this October? Actually it is going to be on October 17th. The Sci-Fi channel is going to air all 88 episodes in order begining October 1st - October 15th for new followers to catch up.

I can hardly wait. More chatter later. I think I hear my boss comming down the hall.

Karizma

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Can You Say "Farscape"

I love Farscape, but I missed a few episodes and lost the plot in too many places to really string it all together. Especially when characters started disappearing, really threw me.

Anyone got any good links?

karizma

Can You Say "Farscape"

The best place to go for Farscape info is going to be www.scifi.com or I might be able to help. I am a serious Farscape fiend and have all of the episodes on dvd through season 4. I was so glad to see that Scifi and Jim Henson were going to be teaming up again to tie up all of the loose ends from the season 4 finale.

Karizma

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Can You Say "Farscape"

Okay, here goes.

Is Chriton dead? I never quite understood what happened in the end and only saw as far as where officer Sung went to that death world to communicate with him beyond the grave. What happened?

Where did the blue skinned lady go? I know her name to say, but i'll be hog-tied afore I try and type it here.

Okay, here goes: Zan? Zann? Zahn? Who knows! :cry:

What happend to the mutant ship, you know Moya's son, the one with all the guns on and that nutty peacekeeper in charge?

I could go on for hours. I loved this show, just couldn't pin it all together.

Thanks for taking the time to answer these by the way. @);-

karizma

Can You Say "Farscape"

Hi Grayson,

I believe I can answer all of your questions about Farscape. I do most of my posting from my office so I may be hit or miss during the day. I am on my way to a meeting, but as soon as we break I will come back and give you a Farscape refresher. Oh, Crichton isn't dead. Well, one of the Crichtons did die. Its complicated. I'll be back later.

:D

Karizma

karizma

Can You Say "Farscape"

Ok Grayson here goes....

Zhaan was killed during season 3 when she sacrificed her life for Moya's crew. A wormhole somehow fused two ships together (one being Moya) and in order to spare both ships from being destroyed Zhaan stayed behind to activate a control to free the ships and save the day.

Crichton and D'Argo ventured off to a diseased leviathan when the "Crichton Cloning" took place. Once Crichton was doubled the story lines split in two. One Crichton went with Moya and one went with Talyn. The Crichton that went with Talyn was killed saving Aeryn from the Scarrans in a plot twist to finally reunite Moya's crew once again. The two story lines were getting a bit strained in my opinion anyway.

Talyn and Crais were killed when a plan to end Scorpius's wormhole research failed and a command carrier had to be destroyed.

All in all, season 3 was very full of funerals. Although it did manage to get rid of the two Crichton story lines and somewhat reunite the characters again. Season 4 is where things get real interesting. Did you know that Aeryn is pregnant? Dum..Dum...Dum...dramatic pause...Is John Crichton the father? Is Captain Crais the father? Will we ever know how Pilot goes to the bathroom? All of these questions will be answered on the next "Days of Farscape".

Can you tell that I'm a fan?

Karizma

John

Can You Say "Farscape"

Doesn't John get Scropious out of his head in the 4th season or was that the 3rd?

karizma

Can You Say "Farscape"

In season 3 the neurochip is removed from Crichton's head but he still has what they call a "Neural Clone" of Scorpius running around in there. If my memory serves me correctly the neural clone is removed in season 4, but I am not 100%. Gosh, I just admitted that I wasn't sure of a Farscape fact! I will have to go home tonight and pop season 4 in the dvd player.

karizma