Can you travel to other dimensions in your dreams?

Angelface239

Blasttyrant hi, all your questions about does your daughter have a guide etc , I answered yes to all those questions and in my answer to this question , can we go to other dimensions in our sleep ,not on our own accord , someone has to enter your soul then your dreams to take you .
I speak from experience .
I am traveling and difffrent things in my dreams and escepially i am mostly dreaming about doing what i did before i went to sleep.

Angelface239

I believe this is possible. I've had many dreams of being in the Afterlife dimension visiting with departed loved ones. I've also seen others that I did not know while they were on earth. The dreams were very vivid. Many times I visited people and/or places that I had no knowledge of, but later researched and discovered that the things I saw actually existed. Once my deceased mother showed me a future event that came true.
I had similar types of dreams where i seen loved ones of my family in my dreams that have already passed away.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Dreams can be a wonderful thing and all are entirely personal. I have studied dreams for many, many years trying to understand my lucidity and using them as a gateway into the Astral. Dreams at first appear to be random events from your life, principally from recent times but memories/experiences can be conjured up from many years ago.
For me dreams are triggers, your consciousness wants to leave the soul trap so your subconscious mind keeps creating triggers for you to recognise that you are dreaming, a long dead relative appears, a fantastical creature, a terrible nightmare that just could not be real. The trick is to recognise these triggers and awaken your consciousness into the dream.
Lucid dreaming is an OBE once you experience it things will never be the same..

gdustin87

I've been having these really weird dreams ever since I was little. It was like this world, except, different. Sometimes I would go to other worlds, and I would learn about their worlds. I would go on adventures and things. I know, this seems pretty normal, but they're really vivid. I mean really vivid. When I look at my palm, it's not blurred. I can see the creases. When I look in a mirror, I don't see my worst nightmare. I can smell, I can feel, (getting pierced by an arrow is not very pleasant, course, I never imagined it would be...) I can think, as if I was awake. I just never realize I'm dreaming.
Is this normal? Am I traveling to other dimensions?

This is possible and have experienced this myself. I also wonder (at least for me) if its memories from a past life (or lives).

Yeats

To answer the OP's title question: If by "dimensions" you mean alternate realities, then yes. That is what dreams are -- more or less. Ditto imagination. Ditto memory. Ditto visions.

And, before anyone asks, the answer is no, I cannot prove it.

Paranormal Conviction

Okay, I found this forum because for years now, my daughter has been having this experience. She learned the word "Dimension" from there. A guy there told her that she came from the 3rd dimension, and recently someone "there" told her the dimensions are created from everyone's thoughts combined. She says it is very different than a dream. Overall, she is a pretty well adjusted girl,though she's very sensitive--physically and emotionally at times. It's not like some wise, profound version of our world, but it's just like this world. There are people there with names. She's a different age there. Always. It's not a reoccurring dream. What happens progresses. Friends say rumors, relationships happen.

She says she feels tired sometimes because when she "goes there" it's like she didn't get any sleep. Recently, she became afraid because she says she's learned that she's like some kind of portal. She's worried that something can attach itself to her?

I'm afraid of seeking help from a counselor, because what if it's real? I'm afraid of seeking help from paranormal people who will charge me money to tell us a bunch of made up stuff regarding dimensional travel.

On the practical side, she has these weird experiences then looks stuff up on the internet. I don't know how much of this is a weird conscious/unconscious phenomenon that's not common and how much of her learned info she's implanting on her experiences. She's absolutely straight up not lying about it...she believes it and doesn't like to talk too much about it.
Hello WorldWalkersmom

Do you think your Daughter would be willing to be a Podcast guest? I would be interested in conducting an Audio interview with her, over the phone. Please E mail: [email protected]