Can you travel to other dimensions in your dreams?

TimeFlipper

This has been happening to me for a long time. And I feel it is a whole different world or demention. I see buildings and people I have never seen before. Cities where the buildings are of a design I have never seen here on earth. Its crazy. And when I wake up in the mornings, I feel so drained. I really wish I knew what it all means. Found this board while trying to research this.

Nice picture of Marilyn Monroe (y) :D..

Art_ghost919

Ok, I was wondering how you travel to another universe in your dreams? Like is there a certain time of year/month/day? Is there a certain routine tryout do that makes it happen or is it just random? I personally have been to some before in my dreams but I can’t remember when it happened to figure this out.

Echo

I do all of these.
I really was thinking maybe I’m just silly but I started looking around....and saw these questions...
The idea that it could be real and I’m maybe not alone is wild.
Can anyone help me figure this out?

Echo

Nice picture of Marilyn Monroe (y):D..
Is it a glass city in some parts? Possibly a sort of hostel/high rise in others....almost looks like glass city, Toledo? There’s a huge area with mansions and large green lawns...and a square...all grey stone with a fountain and an old school like 1900s candy shop? And an orphanage and a strange circus...?

Echo

Worldwalkersmom,
Has your daughter had any other strange experiences? Any that she has mentioned? If not, you may want to ask her. I have. Your daughter and I seem to be very similar.
Also, let your daughter know, she's not alone. Often in these things, people get lonely, thinking that there's no one in this world that understands what they're experiencing. Course, she might already know she's not alone since she's been on this website.

Side note:Don't send your daughter to Psychologists and therapists and so called doctors, they will only make things worse. Like Blast Tyrant mentioned, they will just state she has an overactive imagination or give her pills to "calm her down." Putting a medium in that state can sometimes be dangerous. (I actually don't know if your daughter is a full one, but she does have something very unusual about her. She may just be part, or just in an area)
Hello.
When I was younger I use to have dreams that were fully detailed and vivid like you describe. It would turn from day to night like there were hours and some of the places had names.

One of them I visited more than once.
The first time it was full of happy people and traders, with a really big Trevi Fountain, but much bigger and almost golden all over.
It was like a golden floating city.
The next time I went there were just traders selling items in shops.
And the next time, nobody but me walking the cobblestone streets until I saw a talking fountain. It looked like a mini version of the monument in Washington.
It told me a name, it was the first time I heard the word "Ethereal".
It told me there was a war coming soon, and I was in danger so I can not stay.
But it seemed sure that one day, the people could return again.

I felt afraid suddenly looking out to the water, like something was coming. And the desire to leave struck immediately. I don't recall anything else the fountain said, but i have drawn pictures.

I have not been able to go back, but it makes me wonder if there is some kind of clash going on in some other dimension. I like to amuse myself with these questions.

So anyway I have had grand experiences and some bad ones.

With regard to the person / male entity in your dreams; I also had something similar. Reoccurring for years. It never spoke, until one day in a vivid dream I finally got to see "his" (no)-face. He had holes where ones eyes should be and he could float and communicate to me inside my head/ take manual control of my body.
In this dream it said to me It will always know where I am, and that soon I will come to it. I kept yelling no.. I wont go on.

Does this person in your dream seem kind of off? or ominous? or do they cause you no concern and curiosity?
There are dangers in both things. And I know your post was two years ago; but I have never forgotten these experiences, because as I got into my late twenties; and kept brushing them off, they got way worse.

Some of the beings I have met in my dreams have really affected me psycologically in my life.
Omg
You went to the fountain.
I’ve seen that fountain and that town since I can recall being alive.
It’s grey cobblestone. The fountain is pretty but simple, candy shop is across from it. Orphanage to the right of the candy shop.
That man is always there. He is not there to hurt you.
He watches the fountain.
I don’t know why.

This is blowing my mind.
Tell me you see the same place????

vp973

I remember running away in a group from others. There were many doors leading to different worlds. For just a moment, I was in a world where every person was the same little elf with pink hair and a small perfectly pointed nose. Of all the people I came across she was the most surprised to see me for some reason. Maybe because I didn't look like her. But this wasn't the right world I needed to be in. I was looking for something. My group and I pushed on.. I was their leader. I opened a door and found the hallway with all the doors again and felt as though we were going through every single one. Eventually we ended up in what felt like a warehouse/construction zone and I found what we were looking for. It was a wooden tile. Now that I found it, it needed to be delivered. We now had to run back through all of the doors, risking running into whomever wanted to stop us from what we were doing. During all of our running, someone from my group asked "How are we going to know where to go?" Throughout this entire dream/journey, I had no idea of where we were going or what we were doing. I was just putting the pieces together until they made sense. My response was "We'll know when we get there." Not too long after, I felt that we had finally found the right door. I no longer felt chased nor the need to continue running. My group and I decided to rest at a small pond. Everyone had laid out around it, but not me. I stood by because I noticed a light. A light at the bottom of the pond. It grew bigger and brighter and wider and I felt drawn to it so I dove into it's center. My job here was done. I delivered the tile to where it needed to be. This bigger world didn't need my consciousness or my soul anymore.. for the time being. I woke up, only to find that I was well-rested during this 4 hour sleep. Maybe it was the Universe's way of saying "Thank you"? I don't know. All I know is that it wasn't just a regular dream.

Trekkie

Blasttyrant hi, all your questions about does your daughter have a guide etc , I answered yes to all those questions and in my answer to this question , can we go to other dimensions in our sleep ,not on our own accord , someone has to enter your soul then your dreams to take you .
I speak from experience .

lemnian

I found this forum after a dream I had last night that left me very disturbed. I saw the fountain too. It wasn't simple. It was stone with two lionshead spouts. Someone from a different place (dimension? time?) was able to make it burst with water and flowers right before my eyes.

I won't bore you with the details in this post. He read and spoke our language (English). There was a second. The girl could communicate with me in English but could only read her language's characters (seemed like giant cuneiform - but it was not cuneiform). My stomach hurts after waking up.

Omg
You went to the fountain.
I’ve seen that fountain and that town since I can recall being alive.
It’s grey cobblestone. The fountain is pretty but simple, candy shop is across from it. Orphanage to the right of the candy shop.
That man is always there. He is not there to hurt you.
He watches the fountain.
I don’t know why.

This is blowing my mind.
Tell me you see the same place????