Canadian Man Releases ‘UFO’ Photographs

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
ONTARIO — A Scarborough man on Thursday submitted a series of photographs he believes contains an unidentified flying object.

Ontario resident Paul Shishis, a 56-year-old QC receiver, told Cryptozoology News he outside his workplace taking a break when he noticed the odd object two days ago.

“It was near 12:09 p.m., Eastern Time, and as I was looking at the sky I see something unusual moving across from the west towards me,” he said.

Shishis says he immediately pulled out his camera and began filming “the thing”.

“It was near a full 30X zoom,” he explains about the photographs. “The altitude of this unknown object would be a guess… maybe 1000 feet plus or minus.”

The pictures show a shiny shape shifting object with what appears to be a source of light.

ontario-ufo-2017-4.png

ontario-ufo-2017-4-1.png

ontario-ufo-2017.png

ufo-ontario-2017-3.png

The eyewitness described the object’s speed as “faster than a Cessna” at over 100 mph.

“Movement was like it was skipping across the sky like water. Distance was less than quarter mile northwest as it drew closer.”

The sighting reportedly took about two minutes.

“Lost sight of it near 12:11 pm from last picture time stamp,” he said.

In 2015, a a Peruvian man and his son released a video showing what they referred to as a “UFO fleet”.

Two months later, a man in Sweden captured the moments when a cigar-shaped object flew past the window of the jet plane he was on. Nowadays, it is believed that the advent of drones has impacted the world of UFO hunters considerably, as critics make use of the unmanned machines to discredit recent sightings.

Reported UFO activity remained at a high rate during the mid-to-late ’90s. In 1997, thousands of witnesses reported seeing a similar large triangle-shaped object in Phoenix, Arizona. Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic” and that it even “challenged” his reality.

Recently, the advent of drones has impacted the world of UFO hunters considerably, as critics make use of the unmanned machines to discredit recent sightings.

The post Canadian Man Releases ‘UFO’ Photographs appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Mayhem

Zenith
cigar-shaped object.

Myself and another some years ago seen a blue cigar-shaped object at about 2 o clock direction.

It was gone in an instant.