Canadian Photographs UFOs Next to Jet Plane

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
ONTARIO — A Scarborough man on Tuesday released a series of photographs he believes contains four UFOs flying next to a commercial plane.

Paul Shishis, a 56-year-old Ontario resident working as a QC receiver, told Cryptozoology News he was on an afternoon break last Sunday when he noticed the large jet plane nearby.

“I was outside having a smoke facing south towards Lake Ontario. I then noticed a large commercial plane approaching towards my position and thought to take some pictures,” he said, adding that he always has his camera ready to capture aerial anomalies.

Shishis claims the objects were invisible to the naked eye but that the camera was able to spot them clearly.

The first picture, he explains, was taken at 3:19 p.m. EST and reveals the four unknown flying objects piloting close to the plane. They are white rounded objects that appear to emit a source of light.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-19-at-10.45.04-PM.png

A commercial plane approaches Shishis as he takes a break at work. Photograph used with his permission.

The rest of the photographs were enhanced by one of Shishis friends, and show each of the objects zoomed in.

IMG_4242-A.jpg

But, says Shishis, there was a fifth object just a little further down the right of the plane.

“I understand these white ones might be explainable as possibly white flying seeds,” he explains. “As for the longer darker image, I feel it’s not a bird.”

IMG_4242-B1.jpg

Shishis says this is not a bird. Credit: Paul Shishis

Last year, a Peruvian man and his son released a video showing what they referred to as a “UFO fleet”.

Former White House Counselor for Climate Change and Energy Policy John Podesta in a tweet last year expressed his regrets at not securing UFO disclosure prior to stepping down from his job.

john-podesta-ufo-tweet.jpg

The post Canadian Photographs UFOs Next to Jet Plane appeared first on Cryptozoology News.