Canadian Reports Alien Inside UFO

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
CANADA — An Ontario man claims he saw a UFO and its occupant.

ufo-canada.jpg

The Ottawa eyewitness, who claims the event took place in the Fall of 1968, recently revealed the daylight encounter with the humanoid.

“I was walking home from high school at about 4 p.m., it was sunny with fluffy clouds,” he wrote on a MUFON report. “I was walking south down St. Laurent Blvd and had just gone under the Queensway when I noticed an aircraft heading west, extremely close to the traffic.”

The round craft reportedly had a few windows and appeared to be illuminated with lights inside.

The man goes on to say that a humanoid, believed to be a female, looked at him through one of the windows.

“I got the impression she was sitting. I believe there were other beings around as well.”

The Canadian says he ran home after witnessing the unusual machine and told his family about it.

“The next day, I looked through the newspaper for anything about this event. This is the first time I have ever retold or documented my experience.”

Old UFO reports are particularly useful in the study of this phenomenon as hoaxes were more difficult to perpetrate at the time due to the lack of modern technology, such as drones.

The post Canadian Reports Alien Inside UFO appeared first on Cryptozoology News.