Canine Retirement Home

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
On one hand, it is nice that these dogs can live their last days in comfort, but it is very sad that their owners abandoned them just because they are old. The poor dogs are sitting in there wondering where their owners are. They have feelings. So, this makes me very sad. Ok, ok, so they said sometimes the owner passed away or has to go to a nursing home.
Nobody wants to adopt elderly animals. (haha I decided to watch the video). So, I guess in that situation this is a good thing.

Mayhem

Zenith
Every dog my family has had we kept right till the end, some lived longer than others. I dont know if i would consider a dog retirement home but yes for some it might work.

I have seen people abandon pets, thats disgraceful really. A pet relies on it owner they are part of the family.

What does it cost though for this retirement home?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I grew up with dogs, they're family to me. Sadly, not everyone feels this way...Many people buy them in the spur of the moment without thinking of the long run. When they become older and have health issues, some people just get them euthanized. It's heartbreaking...But I think it's good animal lovers like these ladies are willing to take them in and give them the love they need. IMO, the pets are better off if the owners don't care, or can't give them proper care.