Capladi is out!

TimeFlipper

@Einstein My spidey senses tell me that the next Dr Who WILL be a girl, and i can assure you that the BBC jealously guard the names of the future cast members, so nobody will know who the next Dr Who will be..:unsure: :D..

Do you recall in a previous series where we saw a female Time-Lord?...The girl who took the part was a very good actress and she fitted very well into that role (y) :D..

It would be really good if the fem Doctor Who had a female companion and they form a "covert"on screen lesbian romance, similar to Xena and Gabrielle in the Xena Warrior Princess series...Seriously, i never knew that Xena and Gabrielle were lovers, i always thought they was just good mates, and it was my youngest son who eventually educated me! :eek: :LOL:..

Ahh well, perchance to dream Flipper Of Time :D..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, I remember it was Missy the Timelord. She was in the season finale as well. But apparently she met her final demise as well. Too bad. There was talk a while back that there could possibly be a spinoff with Missy in her own series. But that never came to pass. And now Steven Moffat is no longer going to be the writer anymore. So hopefully the new writer will be creative with new plot twists and adventures.

TimeFlipper

Yes, I remember it was Missy the Timelord. She was in the season finale as well. But apparently she met her final demise as well. Too bad. There was talk a while back that there could possibly be a spinoff with Missy in her own series. But that never came to pass. And now Steven Moffat is no longer going to be the writer anymore. So hopefully the new writer will be creative with new plot twists and adventures.

Yes mate, i can now see the beginning of the new Dr Who series...It starts off with Missy going to her death in that original episode but then it cuts to the new series and we see a regeneration of Missy into the new looking female, Dr Who....Obviously the name Missy will be dropped, and i can see a few episodes of her meeting up with the previous Dr Who (in another regeneration form), who she was originally in love with!!..:cool: :D

How do you fancy teaming up with me mate so that we can co-write several episodes regarding what i previously mentioned? :D
We will have to drop the idea i had regarding the lesbian relationship though..:( :D..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This season finale episode is where I learned Missy was actually the final regenerated form of the Master. I don't know if that info had ever been revealed before though. But she had been interacting with a previous version of the Master in this final episode. Unfortunately that previous Master in his own death throws decided to kill Missy with an anti-regeneration beam weapon. It wasn't revealed if that Master would regenerate into Missy's form though. But none the less Missy should have had a memory of the treachery of her previous form, and could have possibly nullified the anti-regeneration beams effect on her. Thus allowing her to regenerate too. So I don't think we've seen the last of the Master just yet. But it was also revealed that Missy in her female form had grown to actually like the Doctor. So that door for a possible future interaction with the Doctor may still be in the cards.

I've never taken an interest in story writing myself. So I'll have to decline your offer. But thanks for the thought.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's a woman. I'm ticked off because the Doctor has ALWAYS been male and the show is turning political. They make Trump jokes on the show now and now they have to be politically correct. This would technically make her a lesbian and I wouldn't be surprised if religion is brought into this show, if you know what I mean. Doctor Who is becoming a political platform for the left and I am disgusted.

First female lead star of Doctor Who is announced