Debate Car murderers

Beholder

Both me and a friend has been targeted by men in expensive cars who deliberately try to run people over in planned attacks. Sometimes they try to run over whole kindergarten classes, but most people are fast at jumping away from the cars. Most often they drive a car with black toned windows and no number plates. Sometimes they drive a cabriolet and just drive away quickly after failing to run you over, as if improvising. Maybe thrill seekers or hateful motives.

How many of the reported road accidents do you think are deliberate attacks? Can these be organized with some kind of club or score collecting mobile game (mix of Pokemon Go and Carmageddon)?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Both me and a friend has been targeted by men in expensive cars who deliberately try to run people over in planned attacks.
When you say that, do you mean that it happens because of cars running on autopilot? Like a Tesla?

Or do you mean that someone is actually driving the car and attempting to run over people?

That's nuts, man. I wonder what's the process behind this. Are they getting paid or something?

Beholder

When you say that, do you mean that it happens because of cars running on autopilot? Like a Tesla?

Or do you mean that someone is actually driving the car and attempting to run over people?

That's nuts, man. I wonder what's the process behind this. Are they getting paid or something?
The guy in the cabriolet became angry when he saw me, then used full throttle while aiming for me. Jumped in the last moment and he took off before I could read his plates.