Cat people aliens

Bones McCoy

Much less alarming than Kzinti:

felinegirl01.jpg

lamdo263

Indeed. And, nothing to sneeze at...

What they're trying to do is to paint the {attention to me}, or what my mantra is, attached to the sticky honey part of being an attention whore. Like water off a duck's back this has always nonplussed me.

Staying to the thread intent, yeah, their known as Lyrans, don't know how far the going back in time as intelligent feline humanoid people, but according to the Pleiadeans as well as other off world beings, they do exist.

They seem to be beings who want to serve others now. Also, for some reason and don't know whether this is related to their feline quotient, but very emotionally expressive.

There was a Earth human who met one on an alien spaceship once. She was very nice, had to give a hug, smile and be accepted.

Bones McCoy

What they're trying to do is to paint the {attention to me}, or what my mantra is, attached to the sticky honey part of being an attention whore. Like water off a duck's back this has always nonplussed me.

I see your point, but at the same time, well, the thing of it is...

I don't see how to condemn "e-girls" without first condemning a very large part of the entertainment industry, or the human condition for that matter. It's like

"How crass, she's just popular because she's pretty and acts alluring."

In other words, just like Veronica Lake, Marilyn Monroe, Raquel Welch, etc. And every barracks pin-up doll ever. If it's a scandal, it's an ancient one.

Bones McCoy

I see your point, but at the same time, well, the thing of it is...

I don't see how to condemn "e-girls" without first condemning a very large part of the entertainment industry, or the human condition for that matter. It's like

"How crass, she's just popular because she's pretty and acts alluring."

In other words, just like Veronica Lake, Marilyn Monroe, Raquel Welch, etc. And every barracks pin-up doll ever. If it's a scandal, it's an ancient one.

Dirk Bogarde explains Marilyn...

lamdo263

Dirk Bogarde explains Marilyn...
It was said of Marylin Monroe she was both romantically involved with the Kennedy's as well as Nikita Krushiv. She was a double agent and bound to die sooner anyways. This is not well known but is bought out in the song Photograph by Def Leppard.

Def Leppard was a really dynamic group before the loss of arm accident experienced by their drummer. Makes wonder me if they didn't trip on to a curse of some sort.

Last edited: