Cat people aliens

label

The Irony is, there is currently so much in genetic alteration... Soon we will be able to alter our bodies in ways that should not be possible. Like adding a cat ears "living cat ears that was made from the recipients DNA and a few added bits" that can be surgically attached and the body will not reject it because it was grown form its own DNA.

At first I can imagine that this will be terribly expensive until the process gets cheaper and then the masses will go into this mode of altering their bodies to be almost anything. Scary part it will be a thing in the next 10 years or so. As I understand it they are very close to making this a product. At first the ears will not be functional but later it will be like an eye or an ear transplant and the new added part will be functional.

Beholder

The Irony is, there is currently so much in genetic alteration... Soon we will be able to alter our bodies in ways that should not be possible. Like adding a cat ears "living cat ears that was made from the recipients DNA and a few added bits" that can be surgically attached and the body will not reject it because it was grown form its own DNA.

At first I can imagine that this will be terribly expensive until the process gets cheaper and then the masses will go into this mode of altering their bodies to be almost anything. Scary part it will be a thing in the next 10 years or so. As I understand it they are very close to making this a product. At first the ears will not be functional but later it will be like an eye or an ear transplant and the new added part will be functional.
Women complain about cheating with breast implants. Soon there will be men who only date catgirls. :cool: