Media Caught this on my camera Troll Demon Spirit Ghost Paranormal ?

Parareal

Troll Demon Spirit Ghost Paranormal ?
Evidence of other dimensions realities densities and realms. The world we see is but a small spectrum of the larger Universe.
Moved to a new place and caught this on my security camera. Looks like some sort of mini troll. Don't know what it is. You can see my knee that is raised up then something comes up and moves right. It occurs at around 30 sec into video. More click below link...
Troll Demon Spirit Ghost Paranormal ?

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Slowing the video down to .25x...It just looks like a hand under the covers to me.

Pareidolia makes things seem to have faces and such, it's human nature revealing itself.

IMHO.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Slowing the video down to 25...It just looks like a hand under the covers to me.

Pareidolia makes things seem to have faces and such, it's human nature revealing itself.

IMHO.
Try looking at 29 seconds to 31 seconds and watch.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, it looks like a hand.

I'm not sure what we're seeing, here, except a hand or a feet underneath the sheets.

Also, the posts states that it was caught by a security camera. Isn't the angle odd for a security camera? What do you think?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What I find weird is that when I came up on this thread yesterday and this morning the OP was PaulJedi. Now it is someone else. When I looked at the moving object in the video, there were not enough frames per second to make out what the moving object is.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Your knee moving around was way to funny for some odd reason to me, must be the fact i am tired, but the first give away is you can see the hand move the opposite way shortly before the 30 sec mark.

It is a hand, i mean with that kind of moving around it cant be that shocking, so you have a security camera aimed at your knee during the middle of the day? You should look into something to help your restless sleep "was this while you were sleeping?" the mini troll demons might stop bugging you.

And out of my own curiosity, what makes you think this was a troll demon?? I imagine those would be fairly large.

Yeah, it looks like a hand.

I'm not sure what we're seeing, here, except a hand or a feet underneath the sheets.

Also, the posts states that it was caught by a security camera. Isn't the angle odd for a security camera? What do you think?

Hey we don't know what they're into, but yes that view does seem to block a good portion of the room, if your trying to catch something you'd want to see the whole room not just your knee and a dresser. A Bigger view would of solved this instantly.