Changes of timeline in 2001

Radical Dreamer

I learned about Titor after Steins Gate, i was very surprised when I learned that this is a real character. World model structure interested me, I very well remember the strange feeling which i have in summer 2001 (or 2002). In 2001 i play basketbol (i play since 1997), my skill was average - not bad but nothing special. And in one momemnt my style of play changed radically. I still remember me feels in this moment - feels of total superiority to all other players in the school, and im going to lead in school team. But one more very strange feel, it's look's like i just remembered, how can i playing. Feel like i remembered own basketboll skill, forgotten before.

This feeling was one of the stronges from all my life (i remember it after 16 years), single day, single game in the street (school stadium). In school yers i spending about 4-5 hours everyday or almost everyday in the basketball court. But i was 171 sm (about 5.7ft or close to this), and i have asthma, have no chance became to professional player, but still play in the street and dreams abot going to NBA :) (im from Russia).

In one moment thought "literally" pierced me - why you so slow man? You can move faster and you have best agility here! Next hours i played in my new style, in first it was like bike driving after years non driving, you know? You still can drive, but askew, but your skill come back fast. It was same feeling, my skill just come buck to me, and very very fast, it was amazing. And i still remember my mind, "damn, why im not playing like this before?", this thought do not leave me long time.

Someone can remember something like this at this date?

PS sorry for my english

Tron1

I spent every minute in college in the gym playing for my team. I played 12 games, didn't do too bad, also have heart related problems. I left the sport and everything else because of the Heart Problems. It hurts not playing but haven't touched a ball in 12 year's

Ike

I learned about Titor after Steins Gate, i was very surprised when I learned that this is a real character. World model structure interested me, I very well remember the strange feeling which i have in summer 2001 (or 2002). In 2001 i play basketbol (i play since 1997), my skill was average - not bad but nothing special. And in one momemnt my style of play changed radically. I still remember me feels in this moment - feels of total superiority to all other players in the school, and im going to lead in school team. But one more very strange feel, it's look's like i just remembered, how can i playing. Feel like i remembered own basketboll skill, forgotten before.

This feeling was one of the stronges from all my life (i remember it after 16 years), single day, single game in the street (school stadium). In school yers i spending about 4-5 hours everyday or almost everyday in the basketball court. But i was 171 sm (about 5.7ft or close to this), and i have asthma, have no chance became to professional player, but still play in the street and dreams abot going to NBA :) (im from Russia).

In one moment thought "literally" pierced me - why you so slow man? You can move faster and you have best agility here! Next hours i played in my new style, in first it was like bike driving after years non driving, you know? You still can drive, but askew, but your skill come back fast. It was same feeling, my skill just come buck to me, and very very fast, it was amazing. And i still remember my mind, "damn, why im not playing like this before?", this thought do not leave me long time.

Someone can remember something like this at this date?

PS sorry for my english
That's what happens when your Reading Steiner activates