CHATTER THREAD: For off-topic Conversation. Post it here!

Samstwitch

chatter.jpg

This thread is for off-topic Conversations on Paranormalis ;)

Post it here: Whatever you want, as long as it stays within the G-rated guidelines and courtesy rules! Thanks :)

TnWatchdog

As a kid I was allergic to bee or wasp stings as I remember my arm swelling up and taking medication after a sting. Lets say I avoid bee or wasp situations. I think the insect world is pissed off or I have been unlucky lately...maybe both. Two weeks ago I was on a riding mower and got attacked by a wasp. Stung me on my arm, leg and ear. I didn't want to pay anything to a doctor so evidently my immune system is built up against it as I am still here. The ear bite really stung. A few days later another wasp got me on my arm and neck. In both instances they chased me before attacking...like a mini drone. Today I was working outside and was attacked by bees. Got my leg, back and other ear. They even got under my T-shirt. WTF I say to the bees and wasps and what's with the ear attack?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As a kid I was allergic to bee or wasp stings as I remember my arm swelling up and taking medication after a sting. Lets say I avoid bee or wasp situations. I think the insect world is pissed off or I have been unlucky lately...maybe both. Two weeks ago I was on a riding mower and got attacked by a wasp. Stung me on my arm, leg and ear. I didn't want to pay anything to a doctor so evidently my immune system is built up against it as I am still here. The ear bite really stung. A few days later another wasp got me on my arm and neck. In both instances they chased me before attacking...like a mini drone. Today I was working outside and was attacked by bees. Got my leg, back and other ear. They even got under my T-shirt. WTF I say to the bees and wasps and what's with the ear attack?

Is it your soap or cologne attracking them???!

TnWatchdog

Is it your soap or cologne attracking them???!
I don't use cologne or soap...just kidding about the soap. As humid as it is I look like a guy in a wet T-shirt contest. Maybe the sweat attracts them. I am about to go out and work a bit more so we will see what happens. This time of year you work a hour and then have a ten minute break...triple H's...hot-humid-hazy, which I'm, sure you are aware of.