Childhood memory

LordLammi77

I've posted this before in /x/ but didn't get many answers. When I was 10 years old, on a night when I was seeing faces in the bushes outside and hearing unintelligible voices that sounded half way between being in my head and being real, I saw a small man fade into existence sitting on my bed. This wasn't out of the corner of my eye, it was right in front of me. He moved a bit, and its movement looked extremely natural. He couldn't have been more than 50 centimeters tall, and his head was at least as big as the rest of his body put together. He had a short beard and blue clothes, and he looked like a 3D animated character, only he was real, sitting right in front of me. He appeared on my bed, sat there for a good eight seconds, and then faded out of existence. Does anyone here have any idea what this thing was?

IlluminatiArchbishop

cage leprechaun GIF by South Park
sounds like a leprechaun dream

Wind7

Staff
I've posted this before in /x/ but didn't get many answers. When I was 10 years old, on a night when I was seeing faces in the bushes outside and hearing unintelligible voices that sounded half way between being in my head and being real, I saw a small man fade into existence sitting on my bed. This wasn't out of the corner of my eye, it was right in front of me. He moved a bit, and its movement looked extremely natural. He couldn't have been more than 50 centimeters tall, and his head was at least as big as the rest of his body put together. He had a short beard and blue clothes, and he looked like a 3D animated character, only he was real, sitting right in front of me. He appeared on my bed, sat there for a good eight seconds, and then faded out of existence. Does anyone here have any idea what this thing was?

I've had my share of seeing things like this in my life but, what I witnessed was completely different to your witnessing.

Question is... What was your impression of the thing you saw?

That would be your best answer, all I can do is make my best guess.

One of the reasons they fade so quickly is because your subconscious is taken over by your conscious as you begin to awaken.

What were you dreaming about before you woke up?

Go for something simple.... it's not always as complicated as it seems.

:)

IlluminatiArchbishop

If it starts telling you things you would otherwise not know then maybe it is something paranormal but it could be a waking nightmare or something similar as well. The human mind is a strange facet

IlluminatiArchbishop

Have had a similar experience while smoking with a friend in an abandoned house we were just sitting there and suddenly there were strange flashing lights in the wooded area out front and really strange almost laughter like sounds. Anyhow said friend has also seen a flying saucer so...

LordLammi77

I've had my share of seeing things like this in my life but, what I witnessed was completely different to your witnessing.

Question is... What was your impression of the thing you saw?

That would be your best answer, all I can do is make my best guess.

One of the reasons they fade so quickly is because your subconscious is taken over by your conscious as you begin to awaken.

What were you dreaming about before you woke up?

Go for something simple.... it's not always as complicated as it seems.

:)
All of this happened when I was still wide awake.

Wind7

Staff
All of this happened when I was still wide awake.

Wow, okay. :oops:

When you mentioned seeing it on your bed, I automatically thought you had been asleep.

Question remains though....What do you feel it was ?
There are a gazillion things it could be.

Have you ever seen it again?

Sounds like a 'Flying Head' of some sort. Flying Head - Wikipedia

Last edited:

lamdo263

Not enough exacting detail.