Chile UFOs...

Krish

I have seen about three with auras locally in shopping Malls....means they are trying to find out who is doing what...visiting shopping malls...humans do that too...

Carl Miller

First of all let's see what Desensitization (Psychology) means= desensitization is defined as the diminished emotional responsiveness to a negative or aversive stimulus after repeated exposure to it. Desensitization is a process primarily used to assist individuals unlearn phobias and anxieties.(wik.)
Secondly let's take these weird apparitions, lights in the sky, orbs, etc... as not belonging to our consentuous reality for the simple fact that they cannot be explained by our scientific method cause 'our science' is a systematical and logical approach to discovering how things in the universe Works and...UFOs that appear and disappear, doing all sort of anti-physics procedures simply defies our logic and intelectual thinking and we just cannot accept things of this nature.
According to our knowledge we will tend to classify these apparitions in the same compartment of our brain where the 4th of July fireworks and celebrations reside. It is almost unavoidable.
I think the best contribution of websites like this one presents in regard to the exposure of these scandalous events is the fact they (the websites on Parapsychology) are helping to disseminate (spread) the knowledge over these phenomena desensitizing and vulgarizing these ackward events before the public opinion , as i inferred, helping people to unlearn phobias and anxieties on strange events turning them into a matter of fact phenomena. Phenomena which our Science still cannot explain away and neither understand.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

First of all let's see what Desensitization (Psychology) means= desensitization is defined as the diminished emotional responsiveness to a negative or aversive stimulus after repeated exposure to it. Desensitization is a process primarily used to assist individuals unlearn phobias and anxieties.(wik.)
Secondly let's take these weird apparitions, lights in the sky, orbs, etc... as not belonging to our consentuous reality for the simple fact that they cannot be explained by our scientific method cause 'our science' is a systematical and logical approach to discovering how things in the universe Works and...UFOs that appear and disappear, doing all sort of anti-physics procedures simply defies our logic and intelectual thinking and we just cannot accept things of this nature.
According to our knowledge we will tend to classify these apparitions in the same compartment of our brain where the 4th of July fireworks and celebrations reside. It is almost unavoidable.
I think the best contribution of websites like this one presents in regard to the exposure of these scandalous events is the fact they (the websites on Parapsychology) are helping to disseminate (spread) the knowledge over these phenomena desensitizing and vulgarizing these ackward events before the public opinion , as i inferred, helping people to unlearn phobias and anxieties on strange events turning them into a matter of fact phenomena. Phenomena which our Science still cannot explain away and neither understand.
Excellent posting Carl good to see you back again..yes i agree with you regarding the de-sensitising procedure, there is also another psychological occurrence called, denial in which people who are confronted with indisputable proof (9/11..faked moon landings) still refuse to believe the reality before them :eek::D and all governments obviously love these people around ::LOL::

Carl Miller

Well reminded DENIAL belonging to the same topic, TimeFlipper!
DENIAL would mean a STEP BACK as oppose to DESENSITIZING people s mind into UFO and correlate issues. Perhaps CLARIFYING would be a more proper terminology and here I emphasize the importance of DISCLOSING UFO and not COVERING the matter UP from the public domain and knowledge.
Here I make a little break resorting myself to the Karmic law applying it to those who fake the truth.

''...the whole idea even of creation is you could say the human is a karmic effect of the divine. Divine is cause and we are the end result of that cause. What we don't understand is, in each and everything that we do, we create the same things, we are the cause in our lives and our lives are the effect of what we indeed have created... ''
Dr. Stephen Hairfield

On the other hand, TimeFlipper we cannot forget that a thorough disclosure is still nothing more nothing less than a farfetched idea in a world divided by religion and diferent philosophies. If we Picture out that in Christianity for instance we have more than one Thousand different interpretations and over the course of time there will sure appear more and more sects stemming from the same source. We cannot let to consider that perhaps our authorities may not be so mean in hiding he truth on UFOs as initially we thought them to be. I think that DISCLOSURE is not to be commisioned by the gov.,the military including NASA that is sponsored by the military.I think that disclosure on UFOs and correlate issues would rely on the individual resolution. It would depend on the individual free will and interest on the matter to dispell the ignorance on the matter by a thorough self investigation.
I believe that WE ARE ALL ALIKE, but some of us are MORE ALIKE THAN OTHER ONES. In other words perhaps i would not judge the govenment so hard for being SO MUCH deceiving if i were under their skin. The populace in general has na almost irresistible tendency to search for a certain mean of escape instead of facing reality. I dare not introduce a topic such as SECRET ALIEN MOON BASES at the Poker table. Someone would answer 'YES? AND WHAT DOES IT MATTER?'
If i want the truth of the moon if there are really archaologic structures built there, i would never inquire a NASA scientist cause i know what he would answer. i would resort to my own perceptible psychic abilities and i would scan-psyche the moon myself as i have done. i have already reached my own conclusions on the moon. Everyone interested should do the same. Our Creator has furnished each one of us with the ability to do this. Lecturing people on this can be nice for someone who wants to profit out of this. Every one of us should do the work himself cause the truth may be a subjective thing.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Well reminded DENIAL belonging to the same topic, TimeFlipper!
DENIAL would mean a STEP BACK as oppose to DESENSITIZING people s mind into UFO and correlate issues. Perhaps CLARIFYING would be a more proper terminology and here I emphasize the importance of DISCLOSING UFO and not COVERING the matter UP from the public domain and knowledge.
Here I make a little break resorting myself to the Karmic law applying it to those who fake the truth.

''...the whole idea even of creation is you could say the human is a karmic effect of the divine. Divine is cause and we are the end result of that cause. What we don't understand is, in each and everything that we do, we create the same things, we are the cause in our lives and our lives are the effect of what we indeed have created... ''
Dr. Stephen Hairfield

On the other hand, TimeFlipper we cannot forget that a thorough disclosure is still nothing more nothing less than a farfetched idea in a world divided by religion and diferent philosophies. If we Picture out that in Christianity for instance we have more than one Thousand different interpretations and over the course of time there will sure appear more and more sects stemming from the same source. We cannot let to consider that perhaps our authorities may not be so mean in hiding he truth on UFOs as initially we thought them to be. I think that DISCLOSURE is not to be commisioned by the gov.,the military including NASA that is sponsored by the military.I think that disclosure on UFOs and correlate issues would rely on the individual resolution. It would depend on the individual free will and interest on the matter to dispell the ignorance on the matter by a thorough self investigation.
I believe that WE ARE ALL ALIKE, but some of us are MORE ALIKE THAN OTHER ONES. In other words perhaps i would not judge the govenment so hard for being SO MUCH deceiving if i were under their skin. The populace in general has na almost irresistible tendency to search for a certain mean of escape instead of facing reality. I dare not introduce a topic such as SECRET ALIEN MOON BASES at the Poker table. Someone would answer 'YES? AND WHAT DOES IT MATTER?'
If i want the truth of the moon if there are really archaologic structures built there, i would never inquire a NASA scientist cause i know what he would answer. i would resort to my own perceptible psychic abilities and i would scan-psyche the moon myself as i have done. i have already reached my own conclusions on the moon. Everyone interested should do the same. Our Creator has furnished each one of us with the ability to do this. Lecturing people on this can be nice for someone who wants to profit out of this. Every one of us should do the work himself cause the truth may be a subjective thing.
Excellent Carl :)

Carl Miller

We may assert, still further that the facts alluded to have multiplied to much an extent that they have become naturalised among us, so that opinions are now only divided as to their nature.

it has been made the subject of innumerable controversies; we refer to the word UFO. This word has been coined since the Roswell episode. Although according to the culture in the past Orbs and Apparitions in the sky represented angels or demons. The

divergence of opinion concerning the nature of UFOs is a result of the variety of meanings

attached to this word. Remember that what appeared in Phoenix, Arizona were lights in the sky which had no physicality. A perfect language, in which every idea had its own special term,

would save a vast deal of discussion; for, in that case, misunderstanding would be impossible. But as every head has its own view according to its education, religious background, etc... Monsters reported by sailors in the past would have been 'only' alien crafts diving deeply into the ocean.

A few men of 'superior intellect', however, being 'modest' enough to admit that nature might not have revealed to them all her secrets, conscientiously endeavoured to see into the matter for themselves; applying the scientific method prescribed by Rene Descartes but the phenomena not having always responded to their attempts and being always produced at their pleasure, and never fitting according to their methods of experimentation, they arrived

at a hostile conclusion in regard to them. UFOs are too tricky to exist so let's extinct them, everything weird in the sky is weather ballon or swamp gás, and this is denial on the part of the scientists, prompting and igniting Denial on the part of the populace= however, despite that conclusion, the bloody (UK) doggone (USA) UFOs continued to put up shows in the sky; and we may say of them, with Galileo, 'DO STOP OR YOU WILL COMPROMISE US'

When disclosure on UFOs shall have become generalised,

when they shall have been accepted by the masses (and, if we may judge by the rapidity with

which they are being spread, that time can hardly be very distant), it will occur that

beliefs will change and, as always,all new ideas that have encountered opposition will over the elapsing of course of time be accepted and the scientific men will end by

yielding to the force of evidence. They will be brought, individually, by the force of things, to

admit ideas that once they had rejected; and, until then, it would be premature search information on UFO from them cause although being scientists they may know as much as we laymen do.

So leave them alone in 'their special studies' and give up bothering them with a matter which is foreign to their

habits of thought and to their old method of investigation. Mean-while, those who, without a

proper knowldege of the subject pronounce a negative verdict in regard to it (swamp gás, weather ballon), and throw

ridicule upon all who are not of their way of thinking, forget that such has been done in

regard to nearly all the great discoveries that honor the human race such as the Heliocentric model in which the Earth and the planets revolve around the sun-a Copernican revolution. Historically heliocentrism was opposed to geocentrism , which placed the Earth at the center.. They (smart debunkers, comedian scientists) risk seeing their

names added to the list of illustrious proscribers of new ideas, and will be chased by the dogs of the truth classed with those morons who bragged to state that the sun revolved around the Earth.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

The hypothesis of the rotation of the earth round the sun

appeared, at one time, to be in such utter opposition to the common sense and common belief and also the Bible, that every

species of persecution was directed against it, and against those who advocated it. Giordano Bruno was sacrificed for bearing such belief that contradicted the general belief of that time- the sun orbitted the Earth. Yet the

earth continued to move on in its orbit around the sun in defiance of anathemas; and no one, at the present

day, could contest the fact of its movement without aggravating his own powers of

reasoning.