China Developing Quantum Computers Secretly

8thsinner

I dunno..........
I mean, If it's such a secret...Why is it posted where people can see it? ;)
Because thats how they hide it, right out in public.

There is a very big different between quantum computers though and qbit processer conmputers.

One is sentient, which we don't have access to yet (at least I hope we still don't, and by we I mean military included) the other is just faster...

We are the quantum computers, quantum, conscious, living, able to tap into any and all secrets of the universe through the simple acts of meditation and excitement. We just have to remember how to use our own processors.

Mayhem

Zenith
Because thats how they hide it, right out in public.

There is a very big different between quantum computers though and qbit processer conmputers.

One is sentient, which we don't have access to yet (at least I hope we still don't, and by we I mean military included) the other is just faster...

We are the quantum computers, quantum, conscious, living, able to tap into any and all secrets of the universe through the simple acts of meditation and excitement. We just have to remember how to use our own processors.
Except we are blocked from accumulated learning to build our brains wiped every time, no doubt some sneak through and can do wonders, but i think your right about remembering or more lets say accessing.

jiangnanah

That's not secret R&D, that's open R&D. I'll give you more information.
"Jiuzhang" is a collaboration between Pan Jianwei's team from the University of Science and Technology of China, Shanghai Institute of Microsystems of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the National Research Center of Parallel Computer Engineering and Technology. They successfully built a 76-photon quantum computing prototype machine, which takes only 200 seconds to solve the mathematical algorithm of Gaussian Bose sampling. [1]
On December 4, 2020, the University of Science and Technology of China announced that Pan Jianwei and his colleagues have successfully built a 76-photon quantum computing prototype called "Jiuzhang".
At 11 am on January 31, 2023, the country's first quantum chip production line under the rule of the Communist Party of China debuted to the public for the first time. "Wukong" quantum computer is about to be launched. In the Benyuan Quantum Laboratory located in Zhongan Chuanggu.
Before introducing China's quantum computer, I must let you know about Academician Pan Jianwei, a quantum scientist of the Communist Party of China.
Pan Jianwei, a Communist Party scientist. Graduated from the University of Vienna, Austria, majoring in experimental physics. Study quantum mechanics.
Pan Jianwei's teacher was a famous Austrian scientist named Anton Zeilinger
Anton Salinger, Austrian, physicist. He was born in Austria in May 1945. He received his doctorate from the University of Vienna in 1971. He is now President of the Austrian Academy of Sciences. He was elected member of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in 1998; In 2009, he was elected as a foreign member of the French Academy of Sciences. In 2011, he was elected a member of the European Academy of Sciences. Elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in 2012; In 2014, he was elected a foreign member of the American Academy of Sciences and a member of the Academy of Sciences of Developing Countries.

3.jpg
The Wukong quantum computer built by Communist Party scientist Pan Jianwei

jiangnanah

Many quantum computing applications are mainly used in the military field
In recent years, with the deep integration of quantum science and information technology, human society is kicking off the "second quantum revolution". Quantum computing can break through the physical limits of traditional chips and achieve computing power millions of times faster than traditional computers. At present, quantum computing technology has achieved a series of major breakthroughs, commercial operation is becoming more and more mature, has high value and broad application potential for military and civilian use, and will be widely used in many military fields such as battlefield data analysis and processing, operational command decision-making and military code breaking, and promote the evolution of war forms and combat styles.
I want to use it more for a war in the Taiwan Strait. Encrypt military intelligence.
Recently, as a result of the Chinese Communist Party being sanctioned by the United States for technology. Pan plans to develop a quantum chip, it has already opened its production line.1.jpg
It is better not to discuss political topics, the Chinese Communist Party is preparing for a war to attack the United States. Perhaps the future is technology war.

jiangnanah

You should read Chinese prophecies. This is not an invasion of the island of Taiwan. The Chinese Communist Party will not attack the island of Taiwan by force and leave it in ruins. This is a beautiful woman who used to be a Chinese wife, but it fell in love with America. This woman is the island of Taiwan. The Chinese Communist Party only intends to try to take the island of Taiwan away peacefully.If you still don't understand the relationship between the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China, let me give you a picture. These two countries, both called China, just want to fight over who can represent China.