CHINA IS INVADING TAIWAN POSSIBLY

jiangnanah

You should read the Chinese prophecy book. This is not an invasion of the island of Taiwan. The Chinese Communist Party could not spare the island of Taiwan to be reduced to rubble. This is a beautiful woman who used to be China's wife, but it went and fell in love with America. That woman is the island of Taiwan. The Chinese Communist Party will enforce manage to carry the island of Taiwan away peacefully.
Let me give you a chart depicting the current relationship between the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China. The adults represent the People's Republic of China and the children represent the Republic of China. They are both called China.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

5.jpg

There are two people in the picture, a very strong man (China) is going to beat a gorgeously dressed child (Taiwan Island). But that child is just blocking the adults with his hands, not afraid to continue to insist on democracy and freedom. Seeing how rich Taiwan is, the CCP is really reluctant to do anything.
Then look at the text, this is Chinese Chinese. It is written that although Taiwan and the CCP are fighting for the title of China, they are still friends. I saw Tsai Ing-wen saying that Taiwanese businessmen want to be a bridge between the CCP and Taiwan. Therefore, the CCP will not attack Taiwan Island.
However, if Taiwan intends to become independent, this may cause trouble for Taiwan. For now, I am only saying that the civil war in China will still continue.

jiangnanah

But in the future, Taiwan will have a presidential election in 2024. In the future, I think the way for the CCP to peacefully seize the island of Taiwan is to let the people of Taiwan elect the Kuomintang.Therefore, the future depends on who is most likely to collapse, the People's Republic of China or the Republic of China. If one of them falls, they are still connected. Let me tell you, they are all Chinese, but their systems are different. See who can rule whom.