China Swears It Isn't Building a Time Machine

paulyoung2

^as i said you can find my answer to you in the other thread

you come off as arrogant but not in a good way... you are the reason why this forum is less active.. you.. anyone will tell you that is they are truthful

regarding me i tell truth if you were not so paranoid you would pm me and know my name and understand then comprehend just how big i am in the REAL world.. but you are scared of your own shadow.. we both know it.. feel free anytime you want

also deleting my posts does not work because then i leave and come back later not a big deal but you make the forum less inviting. by deleting ANYTHING..

you are extremely arrogant "flipper" you come off as one.. as the thing is i know who you are there is no need to be.. i can be sure you know who i am in pm so you see why i am THAT high on the scale.. lotta weight.. good weight..

TimeFlipper

also deleting my posts does not work because then i leave and come back later not a big deal but you make the forum less inviting. by deleting ANYTHING..
I mentioned sufficient things in the other thread that you should take note of, especially arrogance that you confuse with my basic knowledge of a few simple components that are supposed to transport you through time and space, but cannot :fp:..

As for YOU telling the truth, your biggest lie is in trying to convince Paranormalis members that you belong to a species that are superior to humans, Do You really think Paranormalis members are stupid enough to believe you when you say that about humans?, its YOU that is the stupid one!! (y):LOL:..

When a member "replies" to another member, its very normal to delete everything in that posting, except for the most relevant part we want to highlight, i would have thought your "superior species intelligence" should have know that...You can see how i deleted the other crap from your previous posting to me, to make my point....Oh wondrous superior species, i bow down to your unequalled intellect :ROFLMAO:...

Finally, i have NO wish to converse with you at all in a private post, i like everything i write about to be in the open so that EVERY member can see whats happening...I have ZERO interest who you are although i strongly suggest you seek professional help with your desire to want to be seen as a "superior species" to the Human Race...I dont think for one second you would try that with your family and friends AWAY from Paranormalis!! (n):LOL:..