China Swears It Isn't Building a Time Machine

paulyoung2

^
1. there is no marriage only unisex in your species future.. so this marriages type of scenario wont work
2. the AI control is also not accurate because the slaves in the country sides will rebel and build their own zones.. no one will be allowed in and it will lead by past red blue and gold if you know what i mean which you dont so i will help you.. devgru.. and over there you come in you will get murdered.. so they will be left alone.. most freedom loving slaves will escape there or try to but it will be harsh environment due to the drones your deep state worked on that will indeed come to hunt
3. the above is far future relatively speaking.. the near future is a lot more gloom for you.. since the generation is SO WEAK.. millenials and zoomers are SO WEAK.. and gen x is mainly bunch of past whores and small generation that is getting old.. boomers are really out of the picture within few years.. so you are up for AI mercy.. they intend to bring it upon you this is why i keep saying the window is very narrow..

start at edge

… as I expected (and specified before) – entity gets EVERYTHING wrong
- ONLY such type of marriages will work … other types practiced only by devils
- not AI control, yet extremely accurate … only in the other way
- neither near nor far (not any future) … bases already built several years ago, completely functional today (I am glad I could participate)
… there is an extremely narrow window indeed, but the devils and their agents will ALL miss it, just as the entity missed it last year – of course it keeps mentioning this all the time … it already experienced its huge (and final) defeat. Its (non) mental state is deteriorating every single second and I know what can be done to stop the deterioration (still, under no circumstances reversing it) … but I won’t tell, as I am really delighted to watch this show and very happy to have the chance witnessing these moments – simply magnificent !!
We won’t need millenials, zoomers or boomers, as we will have gotten help from exactly those meant to offer it … I know because I’ve been there and then (strange – no entity to be found … not the slightest trace of any).

paulyoung2

let me conclude your little paragraph in one word i am very known for..

BALONIE! yes i spell it this specific way.. i can't take you seriously due to the psychosis

i give you 5 bitcoin this is 250k right? make it 6 bitcoins if anything you say ever come to fruition

i wont ask for anything in return to my truth.. since it COMES to fruition and i need no money

Wind7

Staff
^
1. there is no marriage only unisex in your species future.. so this marriages type of scenario wont work
2. the AI control is also not accurate because the slaves in the country sides will rebel and build their own zones.. no one will be allowed in and it will lead by past red blue and gold if you know what i mean which you dont so i will help you.. devgru.. and over there you come in you will get murdered.. so they will be left alone.. most freedom loving slaves will escape there or try to but it will be harsh environment due to the drones your deep state worked on that will indeed come to hunt
3. the above is far future relatively speaking.. the near future is a lot more gloom for you.. since the generation is SO WEAK.. millenials and zoomers are SO WEAK.. and gen x is mainly bunch of past whores and small generation that is getting old.. boomers are really out of the picture within few years.. so you are up for AI mercy.. they intend to bring it upon you this is why i keep saying the window is very narrow..
You're very, very out of touch and wrong.
… as I expected (and specified before) – entity gets EVERYTHING wrong
- ONLY such type of marriages will work … other types practiced only by devils
- not AI control, yet extremely accurate … only in the other way
- neither near nor far (not any future) … bases already built several years ago, completely functional today (I am glad I could participate)
… there is an extremely narrow window indeed, but the devils and their agents will ALL miss it, just as the entity missed it last year – of course it keeps mentioning this all the time … it already experienced its huge (and final) defeat. Its (non) mental state is deteriorating every single second and I know what can be done to stop the deterioration (still, under no circumstances reversing it) … but I won’t tell, as I am really delighted to watch this show and very happy to have the chance witnessing these moments – simply magnificent !!
We won’t need millenials, zoomers or boomers, as we will have gotten help from exactly those meant to offer it … I know because I’ve been there and then (strange – no entity to be found … not the slightest trace of any).

Argument at this point is silly.

My idea is...I think you both should create another thread and open it for debate there instead of continuing here...?

Just a thought.

:)

Last edited:

paulyoung2

^he has psychosis cant debate with him anything.. especially after he sees everything i said came back even worse than what i promised...

start at edge

Ah, okay.

Just an idea.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:… listen to it – it is saying “even worse than what I promised” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:… and what do you know - it invokes psychosis …:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It reminds me of a local joke where two guys were fighting, the one on top administering a serious beating and the one underneath, bloody and with all his teeth broken, shouting “take him off me or I’ll kill him”.
Whatever came back, it came back to it and only to it … everyone else is doing just fine (which seems to really piss it off).
This is really hilarious … I’m having such a great time, really.
We don’t even have to waste time with the entity - it provides an awesome entertainment free of any charge … which is great. I can hardly abstain from saying “thanks” again to the entity.
Oh, man … what a clown …

My first response after the entity came back, I posted in the “Humor” thread, as I found it to be the most appropriate thread for something humorous and the only category the entity could fit in is “a joke”. Naturally, I was not at all surprised to see that it didn’t look there (probably never during all the millenniums it claims to have been around).
To be honest, I thought about starting another thread … but I immediately came to my senses, realizing that it is definitely not worth making ANY type of effort.

paulyoung2

^your lies are as long as pinokio's nose

you can't beat anyone even if you tried you are weak and enslaved.. but as i said you aint seen nothing yet this is only the beginning.. you brought it on yourself

by the way i offer to pay you good amount of money if anything you say come to fruition and you should know i am capable of it.. you can pm me for who i am online so you know it is no joke.. i am very familiar on the internetS.. very! i have no problem to write it here but i dont want to be harrassed