China Swears It Isn't Building a Time Machine

start at edge

I promise this to be my last “off topic” post in this thread.
One of the many things that certain entities will never be capable of understanding is that none of us people would ever accept any advantage or profit (read bribe), even if there would be nothing to do in return – whoever does this, is (or is becoming) one of “them”. As far as I am concerned, if the offer would be all the rich in the entire universe, the answer would be still “no, thanks”. This is another aspect that drove the devils crazy – there are certain things they could not buy, no matter what their offer was.

Maybe it is better to not delete any posts – let them remain here as evidence, otherwise a time may come when they’re needed and nowhere to be found.

paulyoung2

regarding pino.. (pinokio) accepting profit or anything of the like.. no one has to accept anything.. it can be donated to charities of choice and to keep it on point here.. CHINA TIME MACHINE will be the end of your civilization.. this is something you dont want to happen.. they have no time machine.. the chinese work for the deep state.. they are the foreign arm of the REAL ENTITY pino is talking about .. THE DEEP STATE!

start at edge

… so … back to topic
China swears it isn't building a time machine and there is 100% honesty there … just don’t ask them the same question five years from now because the answer will be honest again, yet different (opposite) from the current one. For them it is of absolutely no importance what others do or do not want to happen, events will unfold as they’ve already planned them to, following the route (“events unfolding” route, not geographic) they’ve already established – India … China … Russia, with some short “maintenance stops” in Brazil, Iran, Peru as well as … brace yourselves !.!.!.!. – South Korea and Japan.
The first test prototype will be powered up in Russia … however, the real deal will not be used in any of the above mentioned and China will claim nothing else but being given credit, their usage rate of it will be almost zero and only for functional confirmation purposes. Succeeding in this should be no surprise for anyone, as the very notions such as “deep state”, “world government”, “new order”, “global reset” and many others, were their own inventions and the seeds were planted, initiated and put in practice since quite some time. The initial purpose of all these was simply a test and even they were incredibly surprised to see that in the end it actually worked.
In addition, I can only say that I never work on commission and I also had only proof that the best results in any endeavor is to NOT use a broker, especially about donations and/or charity purposes … golden rule - DIY

paulyoung2

china will never have time machine that is operative.. the deep state players who run that foreign power.. and can bring it back to stone age village status at any time of choice will NEVER let it happen.. just like you guys will never become skinny due to hunger because the abc of the deep state is to keep you fat FAT with food in your tumtum and iphone SMOOTH AND SUPER FAST connection NO MATTER WHAT! this is their blood line.. they will never hurt your food supply .. yes they will serve you poison within to keep you at bay but the food supply will be there.. and evolved iphone will always be there too the number of G's will climb to a point it will be solely AI operative with no human say that is WITHIN your flesh .. this is your curse.. this is just it you nailed it! good job pino

Last edited:

GBBrawler

regarding pino.. (pinokio) accepting profit or anything of the like.. no one has to accept anything.. it can be donated to charities of choice and to keep it on point here.. CHINA TIME MACHINE will be the end of your civilization.. this is something you dont want to happen.. they have no time machine.. the chinese work for the deep state.. they are the foreign arm of the REAL ENTITY pino is talking about .. THE DEEP STATE!
So who do you consider the Deep State to be, & why do you talk like you are not a human from Earth?

start at edge

So who do you consider the Deep State to be, & why do you talk like you are not a human from Earth?
Please forgive my intrusion, I know the question wasn’t addressed to me, but I’ve been in this dilemma myself and so maybe it would be at some help to share some of my conclusions you’ll see here or there. It is easy to figure out a lot and draw some very pertinent conclusions by simply having a look at the “wisdom” inside the vacuum container in its possession. There are a lot of kindergarten kids in the world and none of them thinks at (let alone below) the level of this entity. It brings great pleasure to it when acknowledged as “something” … then it gets mad and especially confused when it is called exactly according to its wishes – an entity. Just have a peek at some of the content it puts out and you’ll see what I mean. Since it came back, I did not address to it directly, like in a conversation … and what do you know … it couldn’t pick up on this … even more hilarious, it keeps posting as if answering to something, as if participating in a conversation. It is all quite simple, really – I treat it and consider it to be exactly what it is, exactly what it aspired to become – something. Problem solved.

Last edited:

paulyoung2

^you are not mentally sound.. but i told you this before.. despite your age

was the question addressed to you? no right? yet you felt the need to interfere lol .. as i said the punishment is much more than a virus.. and it aint going no where i assure you that

now regarding the question GBB asked

the deep state is left over nazis who were brought to the united states of america in the 1940's along side some american jews who have NOTHING to do with israel and could not care 2 fucks about the country of israel.. the deep state is the military industrial complex.. the runners from within.. it involve big pharma but alot more than big pharma.. most of the ones you are familiar with are nothing more than runners.. you are not allowed any interaction with other than the runners

the deep state younger runners all are on the autism spectrum.. many have asperger as you can clearly see greta.. and zuckerface.. and mask.. they really like the new runners to have some type of autism or functioning autism type spectrum related conditions.. it is easier to work with them and this is why they are chosen

regarding where and what i am .. you will find out in due time

TimeFlipper

^you are not mentally sound.. but i told you this before.. despite your age

was the question addressed to you? no right? yet you felt the need to interfere lol .. as i said the punishment is much more than a virus.. and it aint going no where i assure you that

now regarding the question GBB asked

the deep state is left over nazis who were brought to the united states of america in the 1940's along side some american jews who have NOTHING to do with israel and could not care 2 fucks about the country of israel.. the deep state is the military industrial complex.. the runners from within.. it involve big pharma but alot more than big pharma.. most of the ones you are familiar with are nothing more than runners.. you are not allowed any interaction with other than the runners

the deep state younger runners all are on the autism spectrum.. many have asperger as you can clearly see greta.. and zuckerface.. and mask.. they really like the new runners to have some type of autism or functioning autism type spectrum related conditions.. it is easier to work with them and this is why they are chosen

regarding where and what i am .. you will find out in due time
The soundness of your own mental state has been in doubt from several members, infact @GBBrawler on this thread just said,
Perhaps you should be answering the above question from GBB firstly before you start trying to make out other Paranormalis members are mentally unsound...Perhaps YOU are one of those unfortunate people who also suffer from Aspergis Syndrome...

Our member, @start at edge asked very politely if he could answer the question, without YOU needing to say (was the question addressed to you? no right? yet you felt the need to interfere)....

Our member had every RIGHT to ask that question and YOU have a very nasty attitude when it comes to Paranormalis members of always trying to place yourself "above them" because ridiculously you have the erroneous belief that YOU belong to some superior species....Judging from your lousy attitude, it appears that YOU actually belong to an inferior type of human being..