Chinese Time Machine

Parazite1986

As far as I am concerned about the time machine, China may have gotten it from Russia or the US. So they added their own twist to it.

jiangnanah

The ancient Chinese were good at the Book of changes and knew how to predict the future, such as Liu Yao and astrology, just like the Indians.
The Book of changes is the oldest work in China, replacing the whole world with "0" and "1".
They believe that the world is made up of two worlds: the positive world and the negative world, and the positive world (the human world) and the dead world (the negative world). The Book of changes does not recognize going back to the past, and the algorithms of the past and the future are binary.
Use the law of mutual restraint of five substances to speculate the future state.
The present state can predict the future state. Is this China's time machine?
Many countries in the world have studied Chinese prediction technology.
There is a book called "tuibei picture of China", which predicts China's national luck at present and in the future.
When we talk about the future, when we talk about the outbreak of high-tech wars in the world again, the world war will be three-dimensional, from land to sea to space. This world will use high-tech weapons, because there are too many human beings, God wants to punish human beings, so killing each other is also the rule of animals. After the third or fourth World War, human beings realized their mistakes, and it mentioned China's influence on the world.
Without war, mankind cannot learn a lesson.
I also know a little about Chinese I Ching forecasting.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

As far as I am concerned about the time machine, China may have gotten it from Russia or the US. So they added their own twist to it.
There are not many Chinese people who can do the prediction in China now. Air pollution, astrology and eight trigrams prediction in China now. It's a kind of prediction, not a time machine. But I heard that there are many secret things in the mausoleum of Qin Shihuang, the most important emperor's mausoleum in ancient China, because an ancient Chinese book mentioned that "Qin Shihuang contacted with future aliens and used inexhaustible energy.".

alpha centauri

There is a book called "tuibei picture of China", which predicts China's national luck at present and in the future.
When we talk about the future, when we talk about the outbreak of high-tech wars in the world again, the world war will be three-dimensional, from land to sea to space. This world will use high-tech weapons, because there are too many human beings, God wants to punish human beings, so killing each other is also the rule of animals. After the third or fourth World War, human beings realized their mistakes, and it mentioned China's influence on the world.
Without war, mankind cannot learn a lesson.
I also know a little about Chinese I Ching forecasting.
I heard about that. But that is not necessarily a third world war according to Alex Chiu.

That is a technological battle and a atomic bomb is mentioned. That does not mean the planet is destroyed, in my opinion. Maybe that is the thread of an atomic bomb.

Are you from China?
I think that is difficult to reunite China with the rest of the world as mentioned. we had the same problem in Germany with the East/West divide. I think they (The people from the East) reunited, because they knew that the western system is better for them in terms of wealth. but I dont how you can promise the same things to the Chinese, because their country is much larger.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

There are not many Chinese people who can do the prediction in China now. Air pollution, astrology and eight trigrams prediction in China now. It's a kind of prediction, not a time machine. But I heard that there are many secret things in the mausoleum of Qin Shihuang, the most important emperor's mausoleum in ancient China, because an ancient Chinese book mentioned that "Qin Shihuang contacted with future aliens and used inexhaustible energy.".
What do you know about that? That sounds interesting. What aliens?