Chronovisor videos

Pietro Jedi

Hi, along a street to Nugola can be watched the tower built on the place where an older and bigger tower was located in a past time.
It is said that the older tower had been built for a specific purpose; perhaps in case of a return of an hooded man. May be for a tall wizard ?
The actual tower is equal in form , a little larger than the older one that was thinner but of the same height.
Under the modern building, however, the ancient foundations still lie……..
People often speak about the fog that effectively takes shape all around down the fields the country of nugola during some season; it really looks like a cloud posed there to cut off Nugola at sight.
The tower can be watched only for a very few moments while driving due to trees on the hill that hide it almost.
TOURIST
View attachment 8865

View attachment 8864
57014 Nugola (LI)

MartinTower

Thank you Tourist. Nice AGRICULTURAL landscape.

Did you misstyped? Either "a season" or "some seasons".

TOURIST

Hi All, an interesting historical proof about Giulio Gualandi in Florence as told in the LD story.
TOURIST

Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

In the future I will return to talk about Lionardo da Vinci, when the time will be ripe to understand the whole story. It is important to underline a detail known to few. That little boy that Lionardo kept on his kneeshad named Braccio Martelli was none other than the older brother of Marcantonio Martelli, better known as Antonio Martelli, the leader who wanted to become governor of Livorno at all costs, but that's another story .. .
Now we know of Lionardo's collaboration with the Martelli and the Arundel code is already a proof in itself, but there are other codes, other contacts with famous people that the Martelli lineage could have had over the centuries. I am referring to a code that few know and that still keeps its secrets hidden. There is a document called "Martelli code 12" that the Cathars transcribed in full, also accurately reporting the place where the entrance to the underworld is present in the manuscript called "antiduodecim". The current section of the Martelli code 12 in the possession of researchers is not complete, the map that the Cathars drew on Antiduodecim is missing, where the entry point used by the poet Dante Alighieri to go to hell is represented. This place is located in the Pisan mountains, but it is good to remember that at the time of Dante the city of Livorno did not exist, let alone the Benedetta Valley. It is no coincidence that in ancient times the hills and the valley of the Benedetta Valley was called the Valley of Hell. This detail has been covered in numerous previous posts. Another proof of this is the existence of a territorial map of the time. It was the Martelli who advised Dante to go to that valley of hell, just arrived in Florence at the end of the thirteenth century, when the family name was always Martello. Of all this, of the pilgrims called "Palmieri" who stopped at the monastery of San Jacopo in Acquaviva, of "Vita Nova", we will talk about next time, if the underworld has not swallowed us !!!

Pietro Jedi

I can't get the videos to play. What exactly does the chronovisor look like?
I don't know the exact answer. For myself It is like when i am inside dreams while sleeping at night and i see different realities and i do things according to the situation with no fear, faith and fun as a Jedi

Armeno

I don't know the exact answer. For myself It is like when i am inside dreams while sleeping at night and i see different realities and i do things according to the situation with no fear, faith and fun as a Jedi
In fact,the Romitone mirror could only exit in Little Doctor's dream , he is a great dreamer , and now he has even dreamed of a phantom code,the code Martelli 12 !