Chronovisor videos

LITTLE DOCTOR

After the advice of the Martelli, Dante Alighieri joined the pilgrims called Palmieri who had gathered for the occasion to stay overnight at the refectory of the church of Santa Reparata and then reach the monastery of San Jacopo in Acquaviva the following day through the Pisan hills. To do this they would have passed through a valley called the Valley of Hell. The Palmieri believed that between those hills and valleys there was the entrance to the underworld. For this reason they wanted to go to those places, to pray for the souls of purgatory. The pilgrims themselves informed Dante of their intentions and Dante was amazed. The next morning at dawn the Palmieri and Dante left towards their destination. Their pace was rather slow and it took two days to reach the hills overlooking the Valley of Hell. They arrived at sunset and therefore decided to camp for the night in that dark forest, but Dante had no intention of resting, he would have liked to reach the monastery of San Jacopo as soon as possible, he knew that every day that passed, the health of his beloved Beatrice was getting worse. Therefore Dante that night did not go to bed like the other pilgrims, but waited for the new day wandering in those woods like a soul in pain. Dante and the pilgrims reached the monastery of San Jacopo in the late afternoon of Saturday 3 June 1290, even a day in advance on the roadmap. As soon as Dante arrived he tried to contact the prior Father Iohannis Pisani to show him the letter of recommendation provided by the Martelli ...

Angelface239

The Black Sun members were the elite of the German occultists..they sought to find higher consciousness..holy relics like the spear of destiny the holy grail the covenent of the arc..and even the German Flying Saucer program and the SS visit into Tibet..

You could spend years just researching all this :)
Okay.

I'm so so happy. Tomorrow I see a house in the pines of the true God's blessings (literally)...

Rivers and mountains with people as real as day light. As sincere as God's own light.

Gold plentifull still, and hearts remain kind (instead of all about themselves).

I'm so Thankful! I'll be able to do as I love! Hikes. Walks. Swimming in pools no one knows of. Gathering food no one would recognize...

My husband most likely will become Mayor. Then governor. Then president. His families wish...

I'm so sorry all of our wishes come true.

Confidence is different than harshness or cruelty. Confidence is real... (I once watched a horse slapped in the face. Hurt me beyond belief. You slap no horse in the face. Want me to name the ranch? They have cheap prices for a reason).

OR, I personally have the option of living on a real ranch in Montana to set you straight. The face is off of horses off limits. Pure. Simple. Cruelty. What I saw, hurt the horse and myself as much. Humans behavior.... :rolleyes:).

It doesn't take such for an animal to follow you. Only Love... Sincere confidence that holds no hate. Only love for their well being, with time, they will learn, trust and to love you. You're every move. Your every asking gently. My families history is this...

forgive you yours.

In fact, any animal they will try to run away if you're personally hateful. Just like everyday people.

Introverts kindly excluded. They are always kind. Yet, most misunderstood.

Ah.... Common. Show your apology paranormalis.

Their true nature. Their response to mine.

SPOILERQUOTEs/QUOTEISPOILER

Without their encoding. I took some of it out so it would appear.

I know what sweet suckle fire plant tastes like.

You don't! The easiest plant in the world. How does it taste? In an innocent sense? (You would never know).

this world? I DON'T care.

TOURIST

Hi, following the above post about The Black Sun there are in the web some interesting connections that could be related to the topic
You are referring to…..., isn't it :
TOURIST

Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

But fate did not want Dante Alighieri to deliver the accompanying letter provided by the Martelli to the hands of the prior Iohannis Pisani. That day the prior was not at the monastery of San Jacopo. Vice Prior Luchas de Sismundis explained to Dante that the prior had been absent for a few days because he had gone to a place called Roccalbegna, to provide logistical support to a new Augustinian community that was taking control of the hermitage of San Cristoforo della Selva. The vice prior did not specify the real reason for the prior's trip, which I will do perfectly: Father Iohannis Pisani wanted to go personally to Roccalbegna in the province of Grosseto in order to provide economic support to the new community that would be managed by the Augustinian monks, supplying cattle, in particular a huge male bovine that was part of the couple of aurochs that a century before the Templars brought together with the ship Fenix. The legend attributed these supernatural qualities to these two great cattle. In fact it had been calculated that they were more than 170 years and especially the bull was particularly appreciated for its breeding and reproduction, for this reason the bull was transferred to Roccalbegna. This is what the legend tells, but it is more likely that the bull brought by Iohannis Pisani was a descendant of that couple of aurochs, however to confirm this legend there would also be a curious discovery made by some researchers / breeders who would have accidentally found some Maremma cattle right in Roccalbegna, attributable to the ancient aurochs. The extraordinary discovery made only a few years ago has strangely gone unnoticed by the media and the public. This does not detract from the importance of discovery. Even some larger cattle were moved to Holland to be further examined and classified as a new breed.