Chronovisor videos

Welcome to our community

Take a moment to sign up and join the discussion! It's simple and free.

MartinTower

You do not travel with the chronovisor in the past. The chronovisor Gods live where God lives and God is eternal. All of the nightmares that most of characters in this story experienced they happened because most of people couldn't find their way to an higher consciousness. The way is to be achieved with the devolpment of an inner voice that has to do with archeological researches on different topics related to the history of christian gnosticism. Those few who do not awake will end up experiencing a second death with nightmares. Because of this second death, although there are hundreds of people at the Valle researching, you have not seen almost anyone writing here. Second death is permanent, people end up filled with the nothing, the dark void, that the Gods fight with harmonic inner voice.
People filled with the dark void experience and are driven by all sorts of negative emotions. Hate all that is eternal and fight it in an obsessive way. They kind of lost their connections to the white pure part of their soul permanently.
It is a music of darkness that repeats itself. Darkness has no color while white is like a rainbow. White is a pulsating music from the heart.
Dark shadows dance in the darkness while God's dance in the white that is invisible.

steven chiverton

There has been in the past year a series of videos up on youtube with title " chronovisor immagine 1909-1944 Andreas Martell" I have been fascinated with these for awhile now and wonder if anyone can shed some light(no pun) on these? They show still images of German soldiers which if you look closely you can see line striation patterns as if it had been filmed off a tv.I've some cryptic clues from someone posting in the comments about how a chronovisor ws discoved by a Captain Leale Martelli inside a church in Leghorn Valle Benedetta in 1945.
Any comments most welcome! heres the links

all the videos above are unavailable dam it crappy links

MartinTower

They got deleted because they were useful research material. Also the Phoenix video was deleted for same reason.

They were all turned to dark minions. When they lose their color and die because of it they become puppets of the darkness. They profane tombs etc Because of this the church was doomed. The church did not have true knights, they were all tricked into suicide themselves.

MartinTower

Opus Dei killed the gnostic church with the help of the Ahnenerbe that created a fake cult. If the keys were to be found by Leale or others the dark lords would have risked to die so they hurried and got rid of the christians. Leale had to suicide himself.

How to distinguish between dark shadows and gnostics? The gnostics had no face because God does not have one. Leale, colombino, Roberto should have not had all Leale's face. They should have had an invisible colorful rainbow face.

Last edited:

MartinTower

Those of the old 30 who had Robertos face became dirty shadows obsessed with war. Those instead who had no face were pure souls interested in peace and spiritual practice.

TOURIST

Ciao Martin, senza credenti che tipo di chiesa potrebbe esistere. Giusto.
Palazzo Martelli per me è una cosa segreta da scoprire e da capire. Hai detto dal 1845 al 1945 per ottenere un risultato, per favore chiarire. Non so se ci sarà una soluzione per la situazione attuale che il mondo sta affrontando. I guess che una delle cose più importanti nella vita sia la conoscenza e il modo per farlo potrebbe essere scomodo e non così brillante come new age people guess. Comunque hai scritto tante cose. Davvero Leale si è suicidato? Martin, facci capire nel forum per favore. Vedo che hai menzionato molti argomenti di cui qualcuno potrebbe non essere a conoscenza.
Tanks

MartinTower

Ciao, gli eremiti neri non avevano faccia perchè Dio è invisibile. Tu hai una faccia? Allora non hai creduto in Dio. Dio si nasconde nella leggenda della religione. È una voce interna di poche anime schiave di una discendenza.
Chi ha una faccia è maschio mentre chi non la ha è femmina.
Chi ha una faccia invecchia, chi non la ha non invecchia.

Leale aveva una faccia e una scacchiera perchè non sapeva né scrivere ne parlare. Chi sa scrivere è lo specchio vero e non ha scacchiera. Ci voleva cervello, superiore intelligenza, ispirazione divina. Solo degli scribi potevano trovare la via verso l'invisibile. Ma quando sono stati gli ultimi veri cavalieri? Nel 1945? Si vedono solo vecchi malati fatti di polvere che si devono immergere nell'acqua per un po di sollievo dalla malattia, la malattia di essere morti una seconda volta.

steven chiverton

all the videos above are unavailable dam it crappy links
heres a picture of the so called chrono visor downloading this image came with a security warning said to contain some anodized alliuminium tubes and a cathode ray tube and dials and precious metals well i think they referring to shiny metals that shine like mirrors look at the ancient mirror data on YouTube brass was used as a mirror centuries ago so i think this has some similarities to the russian mirror device

Attachments

• chronovisor.jpg
    chronovisor.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • Kozyrev Mirrors and Technology of ancient civilizations - Secret materials _Третий глаз_.pdf
    541.5 KB · Views: 7

steven chiverton

if you look at the YouTube video of the scole experiment youll see something very interesting in it regarding the experiment using mirrors and a camera and they got an alien and other images and they was moving to so this is another clue, the image above they wouldn't let me download it to save so i took the shortcut and took a digital picture of it on my monitor screen and cleaned out the interfering wavy lines using the tool on my pc by increasing the light on it when you take pictures off the monitor if your to close the em fields from my laptop cause interferences to the image so its easy to clean out