Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

And the cemetery cross. The cross is dedicated to "the fallen", but curiously the flower are put at the back of the basement and not under the dedication plaque, as if someone want to irradiate the power of the cross not to the cemetery (that is back the cross, that is where I took the photo) but to what is in front of the cross, and the cross is looking to the little town of Valle Benedetta and San Gualberto Church.

Cemetery cross.jpg

Mjölnir

After visiting the Sambuca and seeing the Iron Cross, I was finally arrived in the San Gualberto Church.

The Church of San Gualberto is strange. As I asked, I found it open and perfectly empty. He was so empty that I could also went around the Sacred Sepulcher in the left wing. To prove this I can tell you that the small space behind the Sacred Sepulcher is used as a storage room and there are crates of chairs and big candlesticks.

I said it was strange because it is an objectively beautiful and artistically curated church in a place out of the world. Even in this case, as in Sambuca, the feeling that transmitted was a sort of calm and brightness and that was the state of my mind and my felling during all the visit. After the experience in Sambuca and the bright calm here in the church, and despite all that is happening between the brotherhoods, I felt that the Church, the Valley and their mystery will resist everything attempt to manipulate the power of the secrets hidden here, because they live out of our time. It is something like a Mandala outside our time or a “hidden valley”. I do not know if you know these concepts, but the whole Valley has its own life, it has its own energies and secret and it is not as it appears. It appears in the real world with its material form, and this is what we see, but it also has its appearance in a more subtle reality that is "behind" the ordinary one, as there was another dimension overlapping/superimposed on the ordinary one, and in this other dimension Valle Benedetta is reflected in its timeless brightness and is calm and serene in spite of the passions that animate the minds of those going around. The Church is the centre of this "reality behind reality" and it said that all is continuously changing in our reality and also the Church itself will also pass one day, but the hidden secret from a certain point of view is eternal, or, at least, it will last for a long time beyond these times. The time maybe will not reveal it, just because people are lost in themselves and therefore are not fitting to fully understand the secret and teachings. The secrets are there, but a pure mind is needed to discover and above all to fully understand them.

The door relief are very interesting. I also saw the angel with the cup and the angel on the opposite side that seems to have a whip. And under there are the two famous statue of the angels… one looking up (the one under the whip) and the other down (the one under the cup). The altar-boy is very well designed. Some modern paintings are stoned in their sad envy with the bright room of the church.

When I came out I was doubtful that there was an important place to visit but that I did not see, that is the choir behind the altar. Some lines on the floor lead right there, but time was running out and I had to go to the cemetery.

Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

In spite of all the efforts of the confreres of the "old tomb" affiliated to the already present "Devoti di San Felice", nobody has ever found out what archaeological finds were under the foundations of the Church of Valle Benedetta. During the construction of the church came to light precious artifacts, so important that they were donated by noble Huygens to Ferdinando de' Medici. Under the future church there were also salt rooms. Monsignor Colombino Bassi was very skilled in keeping everything hidden so as not to delay the construction of the church. I think it is time to make a turning point for the painstaking research carried out by the fraternities.
Only a fool can not see that the church is built on a pyramid to which the vertex was removed to allow the building of the church. The famous and mysterious tunnel connecting the church with the Sambuca hermitage was not built by the Black Hermits and monks, but this tunnel existed already in the remote era. Subsequent religions made only some improvement and restructuring. Among the finds found and donated to Ferdinando de' Medici there were small statues with animal heads and some pots, were canopies pots that someone stolen while he left Damietta with hurry. Indeed, these finds were not stolen by Roberto da Volterra but were "taken" by the Turcopoli who helped the Templars reach the coasts of Livorno. AHHH forgot .... only the descendants of the Turcopoli know the reason why from the old mills it can be seen Constantinople and which relic can afford this phenomenon. Recently, the area around which the three mills are located has been reclaimed and deforested, but this will not be enough to see Constantinople in the Livorno coast. At one time I knew the method of seeing Constantinople, but unfortunately it has been a long time since I have forgot about it. it is better that I come back to see the "fourth" mill, maybe from that location I could ... remember better!
Speaking of the mills again, I was wondering why after high investments and modern technologies once they built those moles have never produced a gram of flour. Production was interrupted even before it started and no one wanted to understand why. Perhaps their use was another?
moreover ... why did a Livorno lawyer, renowned Cenacolista, want at all costs to build his own home under the molines? He opened a long and expensive legal battle against the "Belle Arti" who fought him at best, but he won and he built his villa where he had decided ...

lamdo263

What I got as my original information, is that this time travel machine was watch-geared-like in it's definitions.There was not stipulation as to whether some form of light, or counter rotating magnetism was used in it's inner workings. This machine was said to be kept in special place in the Vatican and access to it, was very strictly controlled.There was an output that some futures were seen with it's use, however the disclosures concerning both future and past was not, how do you say,.."a profundent one".

Mjölnir

Take a look to the wall behind the altar. It's possibile to "read" the wall and the symbols in a vertical way or in a horizontal way.

Horizontal
At the top (first level) to angels with sudarium and sword (symbol of dead and pain the first and symbol of war, combativness and regality the latter) and in the middle a vary bright window (the beginning point, from which two columns of symbols start).
Second level (going down from the top): two angels with a whip (symbol of purification) and a cup (the graal, a symbol that doesn't need explenation).
Third level: two figure, maybe St. Johan the Evangelist and St. Mary (which Mary is hard to say). The left statue has the arms crossed on the chest, symbol of dead (think about the ancient egypt mummy and the position of the arms in the sarcophagus), of rebirth through dead and of esoteric practice (stylised serpents of the Caduceus). The right statue has one hand up and the other one down, like in some Hermes Trismegistus pictures (citing the Emerald Tablet: what which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing) or in the Baphomet pictures.
Fourth level: the two famous angels, one dressed in pink and the other one in blue. One looks up and the other down.
At the end the two columns unite in one point... the Tabernacle, the point where the Eucharist is reserved. Eucharist that is the Body of Christ and... pay attention to the Tabernacle, there are two heads of two children just above it... for who has read all the Little Doctor story... the symbol of the two twins connceted maybe with Magdalena.

Vertical
On the left side (the right one for those looking from the front), there is the Energy of the God / Christ regality descending: sword, the cup, the two hands in the symbol "above is like below", the angel looking down (that is energy descending, the way that divine energy used to go down from the high spheres to our material world) and at the end the Tabernacle with the twins.
On the right side there is the way proposed to go back to the sky, starting from Tabernacle and the twins, going through symbol of esoteric practice, life through death, sacrifice of oneself and the symbol of passion and transfiguration... the sudarium.